simple rims, ups and downs?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/30/2011 11:59 PM

are these anygood? i wanna know everything, if you have broken one how did you and stuff?
it kinda sucks cause i don't really have any choice in getting these so hopefully their decent.

|

jarrod

1/31/2011 1:47 AM

Link anyone?

|

1/31/2011 3:02 AM

Shakesman69 wrote:

Link anyone?

The Simple Bike Co site is down atm but i believe the rims are called Simple Keypit

|

jarrod

1/31/2011 4:17 AM

Shakesman69 wrote:

Link anyone?

xXxbeans wrote:

The Simple Bike Co site is down atm but i believe the rims are called Simple Keypit

i was bumpin it for bmx is rad :D
Ill look later man, anyway, im goin to bed.

|

1/31/2011 4:19 AM

Shakesman69 wrote:

haha noice, they seem like the hubs im getting bicycle unions, i can't find a single bloody thing on them :/

|

jarrod

1/31/2011 4:22 AM

xXxbeans wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

xXxbeans wrote:

haha noice, they seem like the hubs im getting bicycle unions, i can't find a single bloody thing on them :/

i never even heard of bicycle union until bmx is rad was talking about em.

|

1/31/2011 7:26 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

xXxbeans wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

i never even heard of bicycle union until bmx is rad was talking about em.

haha, yeah no one really know's them, i want a review of someone who's a hard rider and has them but theres nothing haha.

so does anyone have anything on these rims?

|

jarrod

1/31/2011 7:30 PM

why is it you HAVE to get them?

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

Ninjas are born from strict asian parents because we have to do things sneaky - Kingshawty12

"fuckin dumb. damn stupid ass fuckin" - plasticisnotanoption

1/31/2011 7:31 PM

BlessedReport wrote:

why is it you HAVE to get them?

haha, cause the bike i want, has these wheels on it, and i like everyother part , so im wondering how these rims are.

|

jarrod

1/31/2011 7:53 PM

i just wouldnt buy them ill get a bad name at the skate park

|

ryan says: oi!Tobi can you do me a favour
tobi says:yeah what
ryan says: tag me as your bsd ghetto forks on facebook

1/31/2011 7:56 PM

iRIDE FUNDAY wrote:

i just wouldnt buy them ill get a bad name at the skate park

wth, how?

|

jarrod

1/31/2011 8:00 PM

everyones bikes are worth like 1000$ just in parts not including frame there rims are like 250$ and me buying 40$ rims im bound to get bagged out

|

ryan says: oi!Tobi can you do me a favour
tobi says:yeah what
ryan says: tag me as your bsd ghetto forks on facebook

1/31/2011 8:13 PM

iRIDE FUNDAY wrote:

everyones bikes are worth like 1000$ just in parts not including frame there rims are like 250$ and me buying 40$ rims im bound to get bagged out

why do you care what everone else thinks, if your just as good as them or even better they won't care what your bike consists of.

|

jarrod

1/31/2011 8:31 PM

iRIDE FUNDAY wrote:

why would you have a bad name or get bagged if you have your tailwhips dialled?

|

1/31/2011 8:36 PM

iRIDE FUNDAY wrote:

fark oath $250 rims

|

1/31/2011 9:41 PM

iRIDE FUNDAY wrote:

btw man, they're 110 brand new, that's 40pounds on sale LOL

|

jarrod

1/31/2011 11:12 PM

Just be like 'fuck you cunt' and blast a huge whip or some shit.

|

2/1/2011 2:15 AM

up top please.

|

jarrod

2/1/2011 2:16 AM

thanks. c;

|

jarrod

2/1/2011 2:36 AM

get them. if there light and all and look strong buy.

|

2/1/2011 4:25 AM

Get alienation rims, they are really good rims. Not to mention they are highly praised by a lot of UK and EU pro's. The delinquent and skylark are the one everyone loves.

|

2/1/2011 6:19 AM

ChrisWilmshurst wrote:

Get alienation rims, they are really good rims. Not to mention they are highly praised by a lot of UK and EU pro's. The delinquent and skylark are the one everyone loves.

alienation rims are probably one of the worst rim companies ever. deliquents bend and get dents easy but the skylark is ok. fuck the deviant watched my friend eat shit cuz it blew up

|

2/1/2011 7:21 AM

why would you get bagged on man? i am gonna go to the park friday. and unless new people go to the park imma get bagged on because i havent ridden in like a year

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

2/1/2011 7:25 AM

Obama wrote:

alienation rims are probably one of the worst rim companies ever. deliquents bend and get dents easy but the skylark is ok. fuck the deviant watched my friend eat shit cuz it blew up

the deviant was made as a racing rim. of course it bkew up from street/park/trails riding. you would only be good with a deviant in the front if your really light.

|

KingsRideShop FTW
cupovjoe wrote: I WAS TALKING ABOUT TACOS YOU SICK FUCK

2/1/2011 2:54 PM

13esim wrote:

the deviant was made as a racing rim. of course it bkew up from street/park/trails riding. you would only be good with a deviant in the front if your really light.

haha i dunno... this guy has one on the front rough as guts and it seems fine, i know ill never run one haha. and guys im not worried about other rims i just want a review on these rims please.

|

jarrod

2/1/2011 9:38 PM

Obama wrote:

13esim wrote:

xXxbeans wrote:

haha i dunno... this guy has one on the front rough as guts and it seems fine, i know ill never run one haha. and guys im not worried about other rims i just want a review on these rims please.

Sames.

|

2/1/2011 9:56 PM

13esim wrote:

They were made to be used as a light rim for front-brakeless street/park use.

To OP if they're double walled, nice width to them and welded seam I say go with them

|

2/1/2011 9:59 PM

Obama wrote:

13esim wrote:

irideafly wrote:

They were made to be used as a light rim for front-brakeless street/park use.

To OP if they're double walled, nice width to them and welded seam I say go with them

that basically explains every rim these days haha except nice width :/

|

jarrod