since everyones talking about trends...

Related:
Create New Tag

5/18/2010 6:31 PM

i guess wearing a hat or beanie and having it fly off when you do a 360, or a flair, or maybe even a bunnyhop or a manual when you ride makes you better or something?

|

5/18/2010 6:32 PM

haha

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

5/18/2010 6:32 PM

hell yeah

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

BMXFU

Loading Haters
█████████████ 99%
Complete

5/18/2010 6:33 PM

yea. i wear a skirt (with no undergarments), and when i do drops it flies up (like maryln monroe) and you can see my junk. needless to say, im the best cause of it.

beanies and hats are for fags.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

5/18/2010 6:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2010 6:35 PM

|

5/18/2010 6:34 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

yea. i wear a skirt (with no undergarments), and when i do drops it flies up (like maryln monroe) and you can see my junk. needless to say, im the best cause of it.

im gonna do this. maybe someone will see my... lips

|

5/18/2010 6:35 PM

lol true

|

5/18/2010 6:35 PM

i like beanies, but not when your riding.

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

5/18/2010 6:36 PM

Man and I thought all this time the hats were flying off because of the wind or hard landings. Guess people get loose hats/beanies for this very reason!!!

"WAIT. Let me see the clip... No, this wont look good for the next Fit video. Let me re-do that trick until my hat falls off."

Would be cool to see an edit and someone's shirt just comes off.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

5/18/2010 6:37 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

Fbm Marauder wrote:

im gonna do this. maybe someone will see my... lips

did you italicize "lips" because you said with a lisp, cauth if you did, thatths totally thexy

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

5/18/2010 6:41 PM

i was talking about my vjj lips. and it could be a lisp if you want

|

5/18/2010 6:45 PM

I wear a hat... but i have it tight enough on my head so it doesn't fall off

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

5/18/2010 6:47 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

vjj doesnt make sense. because its vaGina. not vaJina.

please say va g g

=D

|

5/18/2010 6:54 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

yeah im not a big fan of hats
i only wear one when im riding though cos my hair gets in my eyes and really pisses me off
i need a haircut!

|

5/18/2010 7:28 PM

i wear a hat when its cold. and the hat thing has been going on for years, theres one guy in last years ride to glory, u guys wont get it cos its a dvd brought out by rideuk but in one of the teams parts, i think its vans, some guys hat flies off in EVERY single clip.

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

5/18/2010 7:31 PM

haha ive always wanted to do that

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/18/2010 7:32 PM

Haha i pretty much always rock a hat and usually after doin a big line my hat is gone and my pants are falling down ahaha so after my line is done i gotta pull my pants up and go get my hat. The sick thing is is that my brother says it makes me look hella legit. IDK how but if he thinks that it must make me SOOO MUCH COOLER. hahaha

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

5/18/2010 8:10 PM

It's because too many people buy hats that are a little loose, and have long ass hair, so the hat flies off. I find it irritating, and don't wear hats too often.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/18/2010 8:15 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

It's because too many people buy hats that are a little loose, and have long ass hair, so the hat flies off. I find it irritating, and don't wear hats too often.

My hat fits perfect and it still flies off occasionally.

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

5/18/2010 8:16 PM

my hat is tight, always stays on, and i wouldnt really want it to get dirty anyways haha

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/18/2010 8:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2010 8:19 PM

i cant wear fitted hats i look to white

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/18/2010 8:28 PM

fuck yea it does and if you do i 360 and your pants fall off your pretty much a GOD

|

My refs: Just click on the legit sellers list and you will find my name!

5/18/2010 8:30 PM

what about falls with the shoe falling off?

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/18/2010 8:32 PM

Effting wrote:

what about falls with the shoe falling off?

just tie your damn shoe tighter

|

My refs: Just click on the legit sellers list and you will find my name!

5/18/2010 8:40 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

senorita jim wrote:

My hat fits perfect and it still flies off occasionally.

Occasionally isn't a big deal. I am talking about the kids whose hats come off during EVERY SINGLE TRICK, and even when they are just heading to another spot. So annoying.

"HOLD ON DUDE, MY HAT FELL OFF AGAIN!"

'Why the FUCK are you even wearing it if you spend 99% of the session putting it back on?'

"Cause it looks cool."

'Buy a damn hat that fits.'

"It does."

'Why is it falling off every 4 seconds?'

"Cause of the wind."

'It isn't windy. Your hat doesn't fit, jackass.'

A conversation I have had several times.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/18/2010 8:42 PM

Or in edits when some dude does a run up on something, but never does it in the edit.

|

Refs: irideafly, nikpeterson, spikez5, \BMX-1995/

5/18/2010 8:42 PM

i always wear a hat. and if im not wearin a hat i got my hood up. lol or both. but when i ride i generally just wear my hat. but it only flies off if im doin like 30mph downhill and the wind catches it. rarly does that happen though

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

5/18/2010 9:44 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

i always wear a hat. and if im not wearin a hat i got my hood up. lol or both. but when i ride i generally just wear my hat. but it only flies off if im doin like 30mph downhill and the wind catches it. rarly does that happen though

this, its 1 am and i still have my hat on. it doesnt come off, just gets close before i fix it.

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

5/18/2010 9:48 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

swwyobmx wrote:

vjj doesnt make sense. because its vaGina. not vaJina.

please say va g g

=D

Va jay jay = Giner. Could be where the "j's" come from.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/18/2010 10:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:34 AM

|