skateboarding???`

Related:
Create New Tag

5/17/2008 11:40 AM

ok..so i used to skate in all but i found out i was waaaaay betterat riding'..But i was watching fully flared last night (lakai skate vid) and i totally wished i was still skating..is it jsut me or is watching skateboarding jsut waaaay cooler than watching BMX..its just that every trick that they do is sooo unique to any other trick..i jsut think skateboarding cooler..seriosuly..but i love riding..i cant skkate wrth shit but its jsut way cooler to watch lol..any one agree

|

5/17/2008 11:59 AM

dude people are going to attack you for saying. I also use to skate. I still watch some of the skate vids, why? Because I think it's still cool and like watching it that's all.

|

I'm a whore for Cheap Sex

5/17/2008 12:01 PM

WHAT THE HELL?!?!

|

5/17/2008 12:09 PM

dude!!! i know it sounds soooo wrong, but its true..skateboarding on FILM is cooler..thats what i meant..but im down for riding for the rest of my life..i say fuck skateboarding but most of the time skate vids knock ridin vids outtat the park..excpet if its like chasehawk..than thats always the best

|

5/17/2008 12:22 PM

dude u need to stop talking about skateboarding, wood pushing videos are all the same pretty much they flip the board and hit a rail thats it.

|

contact me rollout35@yahoo.com if you need to

ref:pmhearns,Blake-El-Gingerox2, Harry95,spikez5, sundaybikes41,irideafly

5/17/2008 12:51 PM

im not gonna attack but i think bmx vids are better do to the fact of just more tricks in skate vids they keep same styles to flips and stuff just yeah but skateboarding isnt all that bad

|

5/17/2008 12:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/17/2008 12:56 PM

not a fan of skateboarding myself but i do think some vids are cool lol. but not as good as ridin vids in my eyes

|

ride hard or ride home.

5/17/2008 12:59 PM

all my friends are skaters, i take pics of skating, but i think watching bmx is better

|

<insert signature here>

5/17/2008 1:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/17/2008 1:14 PM

i also like skateboarding but i am more with the bmx thing and i also have i skateborad and when i am not able to ride i try to see how i am at skateboards i didn't know that there is A vitalskate.com i see it at the bottom of thhis page. but bmx steel the best thing for me.

|

5/17/2008 1:29 PM

i have a bunch of friends that skate so i'm not gonna diss it, but BMX vids to me are much cooler. BMX tricks are more unique, as where skate tricks are all variations of flips and grinds and nothing new.... but thats just me

|

hit me up w/ some friend invites!
[LINK TO IMAGE]

5/17/2008 3:16 PM

I am also a former skateboarder who converted to riding. I used to work at a skateshop for a long time. Skate videos are pretty much the same just some have different style riders and what not just like bmx. I think their is uniqueness in both BMX and Skateboarding. I dont see how you can say skateboarding is way more fun to watch though.

|

kylemcelligott.com

5/17/2008 3:22 PM

KyleGunz wrote:

I am also a former skateboarder who converted to riding. I used to work at a skateshop for a long time. Skate videos are pretty much the same just some have different style riders and what not just like bmx. I think their is uniqueness in both BMX and Skateboarding. I dont see how you can say skateboarding is way more fun to watch though.

its jsut more entertaining.i get more into it than most bmx vids

|

5/17/2008 4:51 PM

all u go to google vid and watch fuly flared, and almost round 3. i have to agree with alekanimal on this one skate vids are more entertaining

|

5/17/2008 9:04 PM

Yup I skate still but not as much as a use to im just getting back into biking now, but ive been watching skating vids so much that bike vids are a breath of fresh air....soon they will become dull to. Its just how much you watch them.

|

5/17/2008 9:15 PM

kinkfreebird20 wrote:

dude u need to stop talking about skateboarding, wood pushing videos are all the same pretty much they flip the board and hit a rail thats it.

bike vids are all the same....you just think there is a difference because you ride...you can see bike riders different styles in vids better than you can in skate vids...you dotn skate so you dont no....thats why....

|

of course she hot shes wearing a sweater

5/17/2008 9:26 PM

there skating, and having fun, just like us bikers are biking and having fun
do what you want as long as your having fun.

|

5/17/2008 9:28 PM

nothings wrong with skating. If you ask a skater or biker why they hate eachother neighther could tell you why they hate one another. But yes you can watch skating videos without a problem hell I do sometimes.

|

5/18/2008 2:22 AM

I find skate videos to be boring. No air. no velocity. BMX has a since of power to it, like a beautiful force or some poetic shit.

|

5/18/2008 9:15 AM

I don't skate but the videos are fun to watch

|

you can't learn to flow by reading books

5/18/2008 10:28 AM

Skate vids are cool. we all have the same goals but just use different tools to meet them. they use a wooden plank with wheels, we use a metal frame with wheels. its as simple as that.

|

5/18/2008 5:03 PM

bmx vids are beter because there are so many different types of riding and different styles. skateboarding vids is all street and everyone looks the same.

|

Colony bmx 4 life!

5/19/2008 12:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2008 12:59 AM

some of you are just unfaithful riders.

|