skatepark

Related:
Create New Tag

10/11/2009 9:39 AM

our town is finally building us a nice park. a family donated 3 acres of land for it. gonna be concrete. but the reason they are building it is to keep us from riding street. how bullshit is that? im not gonna stop ridign street cause of it. and i mean im happy they are building us a park finally. but thats not gonna solve that particular problem.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

10/11/2009 10:10 AM

the park sound cool but i would still ride street.
street is the best!!!!!!!

|

FREECOASTERS ARE CHEATING!!!!!!!!

10/11/2009 11:27 AM

i love cocncrete parks
i love carving bowls soooo much and just the feeling of getting sideways or close to upside down

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

10/11/2009 11:29 AM

haha thats not gonna stop many people from riding street

|

10/11/2009 2:00 PM

It will cut down on it though. Their main goal is to get as many kids off the street as possible. I would say it is a great way to argue that a city should build a park, pointing out how many kids it will get off the streets.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/11/2009 5:34 PM

3 acres for a park?
isnt that like massive?

|

10/11/2009 5:38 PM

don't complain just ride the crap out of it and hit the streets once in a while.

|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

10/11/2009 5:41 PM

fuck a park

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

10/11/2009 5:41 PM

massive is an understatement
acres are pretty big
my house sits on an acre and i have a pretty large amount of yard to play with and ive been told that i have a really big house
so if i multiplied the area my house sits on and the yard by three it would be beyond massive for a skatepark

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

10/11/2009 5:59 PM

ya thats thats what i was thinking. but three acres. im stoked. i hope its good. im still gonna ride street. but now i think i might get a ticket.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

10/11/2009 6:46 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

ya thats thats what i was thinking. but three acres. im stoked. i hope its good. im still gonna ride street. but now i think i might get a ticket.

I almost got one today it sucks But my town has no park what do they expect!

Your signature is fuckin boss dude.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

10/11/2009 8:45 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

funtington wrote:

I almost got one today it sucks But my town has no park what do they expect!

Your signature is fuckin boss dude.

haha i get yelled at by the cops all the time. i just lie and say no i wasnt grinding. these pegs are to give my friends lifts around town. duh.

haha thanks dude. my geomotry teacher told me that. ahah

|