Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2014 2:22 PM

haha funny shit

|

trading primo wheels hmu
Text for faster reply 503-957-1330

1/19/2014 2:40 PM

So when he had the other dude in a headlock, I would've kneed him in the chest/stomach...or kicked. A flying kick to the chest and they are down.

But I also don't fight because fighting is stupid.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/19/2014 3:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2014 3:04 PM

Fighting is not stupid... Fighting for stupid reasons is stupid.

Why do all non-professional fighters fight like absolute retards and just swing their arms? Twats...

|

1/19/2014 5:47 PM

Zhuxiong wrote:

Why do all non-professional fighters fight like absolute retards and just swing their arms? Twats...

because they are not professionals... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It takes training and discipline to actually throw a straight punch in a fight.
when adrenaline kicks in, even pro's forget about what they trained for and swing wildly.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

1/19/2014 5:50 PM

one try kid wrote:

because they are not professionals... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It takes training and discipline to actually throw a straight punch in a fight.
when adrenaline kicks in, even pro's forget about what they trained for and swing wildly.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Otk would know from experience ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#streetasfuck #g-asfuck

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

1/19/2014 6:09 PM

Zhuxiong wrote:

I shall answer that....

All non-proffesional fighters fight like "absolute retards" and just "swing their arms" because most if not all are un-experienced when it comes to fighting. You have your blood rushing and the first hit that got swung at you hurt like a motherfucker so your baffled and confused, what to do next? You either "swing like a retard" or just stay down and get the shit beat out of you. I believe the trick when fighting "non-professionally" is too keep cool and realize that the punches are going to hurt (no shit... it's not going to feel like flowers). Once you've accepted the fact that your about to get blood drawn and the shit beat out of you proceed to raise your arms up Too protect your chin and overall face area... All you need is one good sized punch and your opponent will back down.

When it comes to fighting "non-professionally" it's all about intimidating your opponent to stop hitting you. If you show weakness and lower your arms or back away that shows your opponent that your backing down... which then inflates your opponents ego and he proceeds to beat the shit out of you till he's had enough. Although alot of people know these "basics of fighting" when your in the moment your not thinking about raising your arms or intimidating your opponent. Your thinking about what the fuck is going on and trying to catch up to the events...which leads to a bunch of confusion which is why people just "swing their arms".

If your opponent does something unexpectedly... o let's say bum rush you then you have to find a way to get out of that predicament. When it comes to "fighting un-professionally" it helps if your not afraid to get down and dirty and hurt.....

What I just wrote I would consider farts and rainbows filled with butterflies... but nonetheless I'd do most if not all the shit I just said.

|

1/19/2014 6:09 PM

didn't really watch it but skate park fights are retarded. Don't do it there, I know it's not you in the video but just in general. Makes the place look unsafe, and the sport of the participants look bad too, and worse, if it's supposed to be just a skate park but they bend the rules to let bikers in, and a biker participates, then it could ruin the park for all bikers cause they might not let them back in.

|

1/19/2014 6:10 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

didn't really watch it but skate park fights are retarded. Don't do it there, I know it's not you in the video but just in general. Makes the place look unsafe, and the sport of the participants look bad too, and worse, if it's supposed to be just a skate park but they bend the rules to let bikers in, and a biker participates, then it could ruin the park for all bikers cause they might not let them back in.

This X1000.... part of the reason I avoid skateparks is because of the shit that goes on or around them.

|

1/19/2014 6:29 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

This X1000.... part of the reason I avoid skateparks is because of the shit that goes on or around them.

Shit used to go down a lot at the one I go to frequently from what I hear.

One time I was on my way up with some friends & on the way there someone at the park called my friend saying he's no longer there cause this wacko was on drugs or drunk or something and trying to fight everyone but my friend's buddy had enough of the guy starting shit with people so he went over to him & knocked him out. by the time we got there, the dude was still out cold in the middle of the park, keep in mind we had like 25-30 minutes till we got to the park from when we were told about this. There's just all kinds of weirdo people like that, not so much anymore though. Probably cause they put cameras in at the park & police drive by every now & then.

|

1/19/2014 6:37 PM

The fights at my skatepark are mostly homie scraps.. But once in a while theirs some turkey you know when two people have a Poblem they have turkey.. Ya but the homie scraps don't last long and it's like good because their not just throwing their arms around trying to land one hit, but the turkey fights usually just go like that

|

Bang Bang bmx

1/19/2014 6:46 PM

haha only the kid in the white bike the other kid pepper sprayed his brother so they fought he was still dazed as fuck haha

|

trading primo wheels hmu
Text for faster reply 503-957-1330

1/19/2014 9:43 PM

penisbearcat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

1/19/2014 9:43 PM

At least its a fair fight. Who cares , let them scrap and then it's over. None of this stupid mace and knives shit. 1 v 1 proper fights. They even shock hands. Respect for both.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/20/2014 3:37 AM

well non of this shit happens at our park... someone got killed and another put in a coma coz of a group of benifit thieving chavvy fucks, but that wasnt in the skatepark, just next to it......................................... luckily non of them come their anymore, its pretty chill at my park tbh

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)