skater

Related:
Create New Tag

1/14/2009 6:56 PM

i was at the skatepark last saturday with my friend and there was a box jump anyways i come around to jump it and as soon as im in the air a skater gets in my way and just almost killed him no big deal cuze i didnt fall but then my friend comes to jump it and the skater got in his way while hes in the air and he turned his bars in the air he fell and got up and was like i think i broke my arm then he takes off his jacket and his arm is curved.....he had surgury monday to get a pin put it cuze he broke it......... another thing i hate is how this family come to the skatepark and just sit on the ledge at the box and are in the way and they dont even skate they just sit there and talk fuck its gay

|

people who get up early in the morning cause war, death, and famine.

trading refs:live free live to ride, agfracing,ridebmx456,ryanxanimalbmx,wallywangois2hip, harry95, Josh08

1/14/2009 7:00 PM

i hate that people always do that at my skatepark to and then they have little kids that just run around in the skatepark likes its a fuckin playground, that shit pisses me off

|

want to save 20% off your next karmaloop order, just order off this link http://www.karmaloop.com/index.asp?rcode=AZ42565 , or type in my rep code- AZ42565

1/14/2009 7:01 PM

if i was your friend i woulda kicked that skater's ass

But thats just me

|

From 144's to 36s.

Add:

http://www.myspace.com/nachowashere

yeah my friend yelled bikers rule the park and a dad was like you wanna bet haha then we rode by and he said bikers are pusses and we were like skatters are pussies cuze they push wood haha

|

trading refs:live free live to ride, agfracing,ridebmx456,ryanxanimalbmx,wallywangois2hip, harry95, Josh08

same here those little kids on mongooses or those little kids on scooter

|

I KNOW PEOPLE PROBALY THINK I SUCK.
I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF ME.
I DO BMX TO HAVE FUN.

1/14/2009 7:11 PM

ryan k. wrote:

everybody has to start somewhere...
even if it is on a mongoose
its the older riders responsibility to guide them and teach them thats not okay

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

1/14/2009 7:14 PM

ryan k. wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

everybody has to start somewhere...
even if it is on a mongoose
its the older riders responsibility to guide them and teach them thats not okay

i know what you mean, but when kids start ghost riding their bikes and skateboards down ramps in the way then theres a problem.

|

1/14/2009 7:16 PM

ya exactley the little kids on the scooters when you drop in and you like hit them pretty much

|

I KNOW PEOPLE PROBALY THINK I SUCK.
I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF ME.
I DO BMX TO HAVE FUN.

1/14/2009 7:26 PM

afashionzombie wrote:

i know what you mean, but when kids start ghost riding their bikes and skateboards down ramps in the way then theres a problem.

then talk to them and explain to them that it's dangerous and that people get hurt from it and that they wouldnt want to be the one getting hurt because of it

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

1/14/2009 7:43 PM

i was at my local park and there was like hundreds or mexicans having like a barbacue thing and there were like 15 fucking kids on top of the bank just sliding down the fucking thing

|

ummmm i ride bikes

1/15/2009 6:28 PM

hey that story's about me!
thanks bryan

|

1/15/2009 6:37 PM

I am so sorry to hear about the arm dude. That is the way it is though. That is why its good to have multiple spots. I hope the arm gets better soon, I mean what can you do? If it's not a skater it's some guy carving lines all around the park with no brakes showing no regard for anyone else. You can warn them once, twice, and then one third and final time. If they continue I would just leave the damn park. You could maybe try beating the hell out of them but something could go wrong, so I say leave the inevitable ass kicking these guys have coming to someone else.

|

Now don't quote me on this one...

1/15/2009 9:06 PM

well the one time that i ever went to a skate park this group of parents brought their kids and started pushing them down fucking ramps like they were slides and funny thing is 20 feet to the left there is a fucking playground what the FUCK

|

1/16/2009 5:28 AM

elmo14 wrote:

i hate that people always do that at my skatepark to and then they have little kids that just run around in the skatepark likes its a fuckin playground, that shit pisses me off

I yell at the parents, tell them to get their kids off the park and that it's NOT A FUCKING PLAYGROUND. If they lip off, I tell them that next time their kid gets in my way I'm NOT going to keep trying to avoid them. That usually gets the kids out. But If it doesn't, just have a "close call" where you almost smoke one of those kids at high speed. The parents will finally see their kid is in danger of being roadkill, and get them out.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/16/2009 7:44 AM

little kids ages from 12 and under shouldnt be at the skatepark without parents bottom line its the cities fault for this also the facility of the skatepark

|

Official Supporter of the Outlaws MC World.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/16/2009 8:59 AM

ryan k. wrote:

amen

|

doctor i'm okay, but my bike's sick

1/16/2009 8:59 AM

or rip sticks, i cant stand those fucking things

|

doctor i'm okay, but my bike's sick

1/16/2009 2:49 PM

elmo14 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

I yell at the parents, tell them to get their kids off the park and that it's NOT A FUCKING PLAYGROUND. If they lip off, I tell them that next time their kid gets in my way I'm NOT going to keep trying to avoid them. That usually gets the kids out. But If it doesn't, just have a "close call" where you almost smoke one of those kids at high speed. The parents will finally see their kid is in danger of being roadkill, and get them out.

ha then u slip and accidently hit the kid, split his head open, he goes to the hospital and ur in jail

hahaha sike

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/16/2009 2:49 PM

easymoney66 wrote:

or rip sticks, i cant stand those fucking things

hahahahahaa
i remember that at the beach

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/18/2009 4:51 PM

bump

|

1/18/2009 4:57 PM

i woulda told him to get the fuck outa the way after the first time
but its true .. parents come wit there kids to the park.... the kids get in our way then the parents call the cops n they either kick us out or give us all tickets

|

1/18/2009 6:16 PM

theres all these fucking kids at my park who just run around and dont even give a fuck if ur riding they just run right the fuck into you, little kids are cunts and so are wood pushers

|

I follow my own style, because all the others suck...