skating

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2009 9:52 PM

skater compared to bmxers suck im watching the dew tour right and they are having a jam session and ive seen so many people fall but when you watch bmx how many people really fall? not many cuz they have all their shit dialed before they go into comps skater just seem like they cant do it idk just my opinion i give skaters respect when i see them but just stating what i see

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

7/25/2009 9:54 PM

i no right
its prolly cuz if you fall on a bmx it a hell of a lot worse than fallin on a board

|

DATS RITE HOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/25/2009 9:55 PM

thailand tits covered in peanut butter

|

i done did got a federal now

7/25/2009 9:57 PM

i like bmx way better than skating, but if you think about it. all you basically doing is standing on a board. thats probably why they're falling more.

and on a bike you hold on to the bars, and your feet stick to your pedals. so theres less falling, more tricks, and more control.

|

place signature here.

7/25/2009 9:58 PM

yeah when i used to "skate" when i was younger and when i fell i could walk away and be back on my board in 5 minutes but now i can take a hard fall riding and i dont ride tilll the next day sometimes longer like when i broke my full face helmet i couldnt ride for a week couldnt ride hard for like 2

|

-I don't like Fit.
-Facebook

7/25/2009 9:59 PM

drumaboyy13 wrote:

i like bmx way better than skating, but if you think about it. all you basically doing is standing on a board. thats probably why they're falling more.

and on a bike you hold on to the bars, and your feet stick to your pedals. so theres less falling, more tricks, and more control.

yeah thats making more sense but i see a lot more skill involved in bmx then skating

|

-I don't like Fit.
-Facebook

7/25/2009 10:29 PM

I think bmx tricks look cooler then skate tricks.

|

BMX is the life and blood in my soul.