skinny jeans that fit

Related:
Create New Tag

6/4/2017 1:08 PM

I am looking for a good pair of skinny jeans to ride in. I want them to be tight and stretchy, but they also must fit me. I have a 29 inch waist and 34 inch long legs.

|

6/4/2017 1:10 PM

I where knee pads but they will fit because they are Shadow Conspiracy Super Slim

|

6/4/2017 1:22 PM

Honestly weird size like that maybe wranglers cowboy cut. they're thick jeans that once worn in take plenty of abuse. Usually 25$ at D&B supply or another country clothes store. They're available in black and blue, skinny and durable. High waste line tho but perfect size measurements available for many sizes of men

|

6/4/2017 1:35 PM

Wear Jorts

|

6/4/2017 4:21 PM

chiefndaily wrote:

Honestly weird size like that maybe wranglers cowboy cut. they're thick jeans that once worn in take plenty of abuse. Usually 25$ at D&B supply or another country clothes store. They're available in black and blue, skinny and durable. High waste line tho but perfect size measurements available for many sizes of men

Yeah, I'm looking for more flexible/comfortable pants

|

6/4/2017 7:07 PM

H&M skinnies , they have polyester so they stretch and I like them . Good taper in your calves too. I have the same waist and like the 34" length too . You'll probably only find 32" length jeans but they stack well because they're skinny so they look like a 34"

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/5/2017 5:41 AM

just go to the womens department and get pants there

|

It’s all bmx

6/5/2017 7:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/5/2017 7:04 AM

How tall are you? I didn't even know they made pants that size. 34" is for like 6' tall people. My advice would be to eat a cheeseburger lol jk. I actually don't have any helpful advice. Skinny is out anyway slim fit is where it's at, and you do sound pretty slim. You could always borrow your girlfriends or sisters pants for the same look.

|

6/5/2017 7:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/5/2017 7:53 AM

I just ride in whatever. I've been riding over 30 years and have never had any issues with my chain catching my pants or something. And if you are really that concerned about it. Put a bandanna on your drive side pant leg.

I ride in shorts, jeans and slimmer jeans...but never had any need for tight pants.

Edit:
You can always do the Harry Main trick he rides alot in the tights that look like jeans. They are tight but let pads fit under them and they are cheap

|

6/5/2017 10:11 AM

Levi's 510 are the best

|

6/5/2017 10:28 AM

Get some love & rebel jeans

|

6/5/2017 11:08 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

How tall are you? I didn't even know they made pants that size. 34" is for like 6' tall people. My advice would be to eat a cheeseburger lol jk. I actually don't have any helpful advice. Skinny is out anyway slim fit is where it's at, and you do sound pretty slim. You could always borrow your girlfriends or sisters pants for the same look.

34" inseam is made for people who have a 34" inseam, regardless of height.

I am 6 feet tall with a 32" inseam. I have a longer torso and shorter legs.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/5/2017 1:52 PM

American eagle makes the best jeans. I used to wear skinny jeans lol

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/6/2017 1:13 PM

If you want really flexible and decent looking skinny jeans get Levi's.

|

Stay Frosty

6/6/2017 3:05 PM

djfivejames wrote:

Levi's 510 are the best

Word

|

An Indian on a small bike