slammed seat

Related:
Create New Tag

5/25/2009 7:44 AM

i look at pics on here and people have their seat slammed and its so low how do you get that far down take a look at my pic to see my seat if you need to

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

5/25/2009 7:53 AM

dude if you like your seat like that then leave it.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

5/25/2009 7:55 AM

i just wanna know what its like to have it that low im experimental i guess ha

|

-I don't like Fit.
-Facebook

5/25/2009 7:56 AM

cut the4 seat post that's what i had to do to mine to lower it but i just took it into the local bike shop and they did it for me. Also you should listen abod you should keep it like that if you like it, and the only reason people lower it so much is so you can do tailwhips easier.

|

5/25/2009 8:01 AM

then ill probably just keep it

|

-I don't like Fit.
-Facebook

5/25/2009 9:35 AM

GR@NT wrote:

cut the4 seat post that's what i had to do to mine to lower it but i just took it into the local bike shop and they did it for me. Also you should listen abod you should keep it like that if you like it, and the only reason people lower it so much is so you can do tailwhips easier.

no, i lower mine because when i tuck on 180s and hops the seat isnt in the way. lets say u hop and tuck ur knees with ur slammed seat, the seats out of the way so u can tuck more. but with a higher seat ur seat is in the way while tucking, or as hateressler stated "getting ass raped"

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/25/2009 9:45 AM

i just slam my seat cause i never use it, when i ride i'm always standing up, only time i sit is just when im stopped and resting

|

Boxman for President

5/25/2009 9:47 AM

same

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

5/25/2009 5:38 PM

I ride fit wrote:

i just slam my seat cause i never use it, when i ride i'm always standing up, only time i sit is just when im stopped and resting

yeah i never use my seat thats why i thought about slamming it but i think im just gonnna keep it like it is

|

-I don't like Fit.
-Facebook