small chainwheels

Related:
Create New Tag

2/21/2011 8:53 AM

so these dumbass little kids always ask me why my chainwheel(they say sprocket) is so big. its an old fbm 36tooth(the really sick ones) and i have 12t on the back. no matter what i do to explain to them size doesnt matter, its the ratio, they still dont get it. they say you gotta have 22/23-9.(which is jacked and gay) will someone agree with me so i can show these dumb bastards what i mean.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

2/21/2011 8:53 AM

Yes, they're dumb bastards.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

2/21/2011 8:55 AM

tibug wrote:

Yes, they're dumb bastards.

thank you.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

2/21/2011 8:55 AM

tibug wrote:

Yes, they're dumb bastards.

12345

|

2/21/2011 8:55 AM

what are you trying to prove?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

2/21/2011 8:55 AM

tibug wrote:

Yes, they're dumb bastards.

this

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109


pcoco ticaleb

2/21/2011 8:56 AM

are you one of those people that think you're really amazing because you have a big sprocket?

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

2/21/2011 8:57 AM

tibug wrote:

Yes, they're dumb bastards.

vanny wrote:

this

That

|

2/21/2011 8:57 AM

i once heard that 3:1 is the best gear ratio. like 27/9, 30/10, 33/11. is this true? the guy explained to me how there can be no tight then loose spots as the chain goes around. it just stays at the same tension.(i guess)

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

2/21/2011 8:58 AM

Dolphin wrote:

are you one of those people that think you're really amazing because you have a big sprocket?

im one of those people who dont care what soemone is running as long as they can ride. and i hate posers.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

2/21/2011 9:01 AM

Dolphin wrote:

are you one of those people that think you're really amazing because you have a big sprocket?

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

im one of those people who dont care what soemone is running as long as they can ride. and i hate posers.

so ur what 13?

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

2/21/2011 9:03 AM

Its completely opinionated. This thread wouldn't prove anything.

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

2/21/2011 9:04 AM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

i once heard that 3:1 is the best gear ratio. like 27/9, 30/10, 33/11. is this true? the guy explained to me how there can be no tight then loose spots as the chain goes around. it just stays at the same tension.(i guess)

gear combos are personal preference

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

2/21/2011 9:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2011 9:05 AM

Dolphin wrote:

are you one of those people that think you're really amazing because you have a big sprocket?

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

im one of those people who dont care what soemone is running as long as they can ride. and i hate posers.

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

so ur what 13?

yet you seem to care that other kids are riding smaller gearings? they OBVIOUSLY arent as legit as you because your gearing makes you legit and all EDIT this was to ihatepurplebikes

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

2/21/2011 9:05 AM

Dolphin wrote:

are you one of those people that think you're really amazing because you have a big sprocket?

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

im one of those people who dont care what soemone is running as long as they can ride. and i hate posers.

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

so ur what 13?

20, been riding 15!!!! so your a junior in highschool wearing your sisters girl jeans.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

2/21/2011 9:06 AM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

i once heard that 3:1 is the best gear ratio. like 27/9, 30/10, 33/11. is this true? the guy explained to me how there can be no tight then loose spots as the chain goes around. it just stays at the same tension.(i guess)

carjakester wrote:

gear combos are personal preference

i know, but the way this guy explained this, it kinda made sense.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

2/21/2011 9:06 AM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

i once heard that 3:1 is the best gear ratio. like 27/9, 30/10, 33/11. is this true? the guy explained to me how there can be no tight then loose spots as the chain goes around. it just stays at the same tension.(i guess)

The ideal ratio for a BMX is 2.75:1. However, you run whatever you want to run, don't just run a gear ratio just because it is small or makes you look cool, run it because it is what you like.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/21/2011 9:06 AM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

i once heard that 3:1 is the best gear ratio. like 27/9, 30/10, 33/11. is this true? the guy explained to me how there can be no tight then loose spots as the chain goes around. it just stays at the same tension.(i guess)

carjakester wrote:

gear combos are personal preference

thats why i have 36/12 FTW

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

2/21/2011 9:07 AM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

im one of those people who dont care what soemone is running as long as they can ride. and i hate posers.

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

so ur what 13?

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

20, been riding 15!!!! so your a junior in highschool wearing your sisters girl jeans.

but, i thought you were one of those riders who dont care what people are riding as long as they ride? so what would jeans have to do with it? dumbass.

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

2/21/2011 9:08 AM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

20, been riding 15!!!! so your a junior in highschool wearing your sisters girl jeans.

your grammer is TERRIBLE for a 20 year old

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

2/21/2011 9:08 AM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

so ur what 13?

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

20, been riding 15!!!! so your a junior in highschool wearing your sisters girl jeans.

eod1214 wrote:

but, i thought you were one of those riders who dont care what people are riding as long as they ride? so what would jeans have to do with it? dumbass.

jeans arent a part, especially when they are for the other sex.(thats assuming you actually have a penis)

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

2/21/2011 9:09 AM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

so ur what 13?

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

20, been riding 15!!!! so your a junior in highschool wearing your sisters girl jeans.

carjakester wrote:

your grammer is TERRIBLE for a 20 year old

i know, i dont give a fuck. its just a forum on vital, not a college term paper.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

2/21/2011 9:12 AM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

20, been riding 15!!!! so your a junior in highschool wearing your sisters girl jeans.

eod1214 wrote:

but, i thought you were one of those riders who dont care what people are riding as long as they ride? so what would jeans have to do with it? dumbass.

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

jeans arent a part, especially when they are for the other sex.(thats assuming you actually have a penis)

but it shouldnt matter as long as they ride right? hahahaha your ignorance makes me laugh. also, you hate purple bikes, but arent you one of those riders who dont care what people ride as long as they ride? as long as its not purple?

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

2/21/2011 9:17 AM

haha wait, when you say little kids how little? haha letting little kids bug you, reminds me of step brothers.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

2/21/2011 9:18 AM

eod1214 wrote:

but, i thought you were one of those riders who dont care what people are riding as long as they ride? so what would jeans have to do with it? dumbass.

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

jeans arent a part, especially when they are for the other sex.(thats assuming you actually have a penis)

eod1214 wrote:

but it shouldnt matter as long as they ride right? hahahaha your ignorance makes me laugh. also, you hate purple bikes, but arent you one of those riders who dont care what people ride as long as they ride? as long as its not purple?

how old are you?

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

2/21/2011 9:23 AM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

jeans arent a part, especially when they are for the other sex.(thats assuming you actually have a penis)

eod1214 wrote:

but it shouldnt matter as long as they ride right? hahahaha your ignorance makes me laugh. also, you hate purple bikes, but arent you one of those riders who dont care what people ride as long as they ride? as long as its not purple?

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

how old are you?

15. But old enough to realize how stupid and immature you are.

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

2/21/2011 9:40 AM

eod1214 wrote:

but it shouldnt matter as long as they ride right? hahahaha your ignorance makes me laugh. also, you hate purple bikes, but arent you one of those riders who dont care what people ride as long as they ride? as long as its not purple?

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

how old are you?

eod1214 wrote:

15. But old enough to realize how stupid and immature you are.

cool

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

2/21/2011 9:45 AM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

cool

like you?

|

2/21/2011 9:46 AM

eod1214 wrote:

15. But old enough to realize how stupid and immature you are.

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

cool

cky199 wrote:

like you?

i dont mean to get all scientific, but yes exactly.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

2/21/2011 9:47 AM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

how old are you?

eod1214 wrote:

15. But old enough to realize how stupid and immature you are.

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

cool

You mad?

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook