snapped

Related:
Create New Tag

5/15/2013 8:19 AM

was hauling ass to do a 360 and somehow when i was in the air my chain snapped and i somehow face planted and got a really bad road rash on my face and now i need a new chain do you guys have any suggestion im looking for a super cheap chain that will last me a while (please reply)

|

5/15/2013 8:27 AM

I can recommend you the Odyssey Bluebird, but not the cheapest one....

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

5/15/2013 8:33 AM

theres a kmc one thats the same chain without the halflink.... dunno what its called, i should know coz its on my bike haha

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

5/15/2013 8:37 AM

The funny thing, the SAME thing happened to my friend.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/15/2013 8:42 AM

bluebird, the heft full link bsd chain or eclat diesel, friends have bluebird and bsd they are solid, don't stretch too much and durable for years, i got the eclat diesel and it's like a lightweight motorbike chain.. had it for a year and a half and never snapped a link ever

|

5/15/2013 9:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/15/2013 9:15 AM

Kmc 510HX is amazing. Almost every link in mine was smashed from drive side grinding & it didnt have any frozen links after a year of learning drive side.
Also that is the bluebird without the HL.
A

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/15/2013 9:15 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Kmc 510HX is amazing. Almost every link in mine was smashed from drive side grinding & it didnt have any frozen links after a year of learning drive side.
A

Off topic but your new fucking avatar.... that shit was sent to me via text message and I was like dafuq lololollol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/15/2013 9:16 AM

cult 510. its same as bluebird but less money

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/15/2013 9:20 AM

My Bluebird is a year and a half old, only had a pin pop out a little twice. Never snapped. Should hold up until I can get a Keychain.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/15/2013 10:19 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

A

Four wrote:

Off topic but your new fucking avatar.... that shit was sent to me via text message and I was like dafuq lololollol.

Im going to change it back to my queen soon.

|

Instagram

5/15/2013 10:50 AM

if get the bluebird or just a KMC

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/15/2013 8:59 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Haha yeah she's pretty. I should make my next avatar mine lol but she doesn't compare to the freshness of skeletor mayn.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/16/2013 1:00 AM

tomdon wrote:

cult 510. its same as bluebird but less money

No they arent

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

5/16/2013 2:57 AM

KMC kool chain. the big heavy one i have had one for almost two years now and still feels great and its usually the cheapest on local shops in AUS

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/16/2013 9:44 AM

I really can't fucking wait for the Keychain, I'm so done with Shadow chains.
I keep on snapping the pins in half, this is my 3rd one.
Plus my chainbreaker broke, my german LBS apparently doesn't have the right size, so I'm semi-injured with a not working bike, a day off because I didn't have exams today and it's sunny outside.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/16/2013 10:07 AM

Four wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Four wrote:

Haha yeah she's pretty. I should make my next avatar mine lol but she doesn't compare to the freshness of skeletor mayn.

Aslong as its not fucking cracky-chan ill stab that hoe.

|

Instagram

5/16/2013 10:50 AM

I can't wait for the keychain either. I broke my shadow chain breaker using it on my Wippermann. I'd also like to have a normal size chain sometimes, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/16/2013 6:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2013 6:58 PM

Four wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Four wrote:

?

|

Instagram

5/16/2013 6:59 PM

Photo
|

Instagram