snapped cable

Related:
Create New Tag

9/7/2013 1:22 PM

lilchrissyy wrote:

Instead of pissing about with cables an stuff might get these
http://www.winstanleysbmx.com/product/46405/Vocal_Pro_Linear_Dual_Lower_Gyro_Cable

But never had experience with vocal don't know how good the parts are ... An yer I will do mate !!! If the m2 lever don't fit il send it back

Idk dude you would still need 2 more barrel adjusters and from my experience odyssey cables are the best.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/7/2013 1:24 PM

|

My Fit

9/7/2013 1:28 PM

An either being stupid or thick haha but omg haha right can you put up a list of what I need including the m2 lever m2 cable 2 odyssey cables thr I quoted before an everything I quoted and everything to make it actually work as a full gyro setup

|

9/7/2013 1:34 PM

Ok so here we go
Gyro
M2 lever (comes with cable)
2 odyssey cables (preferably linear)
Top plate
Bottom tabs
London mod
Extra knarps (for if/when you cut the top cable)
2 barrel adjusters (4 if you london mod doesn't have some but it should)

Make sure you save the housing of the bottom cables when you cut it because you could use it to make the housing on the m2 cable longer if needed.

|

My Fit

9/7/2013 1:43 PM

No worries man am on it thanks for your help buddy sorry about this never set a gyro up before always ran straight cable Before hand il post on here when get the stuff and if I have any trouble and if the lever fits nice on bars

|

9/7/2013 1:56 PM

No problem dude I know how it is it took me like 3 days of searching topics like this to find out whats the best way to set up a gyro haha.

|

My Fit

9/11/2013 7:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/11/2013 7:21 AM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

No problem dude I know how it is it took me like 3 days of searching topics like this to find out whats the best way to set up a gyro haha.

Fitbikerider14

I got the gyro set up now pics are here

As you can see there is a lot of adjustment I the top and bottom cables and it works like a dream got full travel on lever and it just needs a few more minor adjustments on the pads to align and that's it sorted !!

|

9/11/2013 7:22 AM

Photo
|

9/11/2013 7:23 AM

Photo
|

9/11/2013 7:24 AM

Photo
|

9/11/2013 7:25 AM

Photo
|

9/11/2013 8:18 AM

Nice dude I just got my m2 lever back from my friend so I'm probably gonna get a new cable for it and put that on my bike.

|

My Fit