snapped my cranks

Related:
Create New Tag

3/29/2012 6:15 PM

flys, was going to happen sooner or later.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

3/29/2012 6:17 PM

warrenty them? is fly any good with their warrenty?
i just warrentied my hollowbites, primo is hecka good with warrenty. the pedal inserts were stuck on my pedal they replaced the whole set, send me a new pair of hollowbites...

|

BMX Street. Some park. Do what you can, dont break any bones, Dont rip your muscles. Dont mess your wrists up.

3/29/2012 6:22 PM

Vadim wrote:

warrenty them? is fly any good with their warrenty?
i just warrentied my hollowbites, primo is hecka good with warrenty. the pedal inserts were stuck on my pedal they replaced the whole set, send me a new pair of hollowbites...

yeah a friend of mine is sending them in, i already bought some cult cranks those things are beefy.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

3/29/2012 6:23 PM

did you eat shit lol

|

3/29/2012 6:26 PM

now come the noobs "OOHH THOSE CRANKS ARE TERRIBLE IM NEVER GETTING THEM EVER HEY FRINDZ FLY CRANKS SUK"

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

3/29/2012 6:27 PM

carjakester wrote:

yeah a friend of mine is sending them in, i already bought some cult cranks those things are beefy.

cool, yea i dont know about the cults, i have a few cult parts on my bike. i like other companies better, primo, premium odyssey, sunday, profile. idk thats just me. u pick what u like. i

|

BMX Street. Some park. Do what you can, dont break any bones, Dont rip your muscles. Dont mess your wrists up.

3/29/2012 6:40 PM

plzdontfailmeagn- not at all i did an opposite 3 and it just fell apart like butter

sketo- they really do suck, everyone who has had these cranks has snapped them

vadim- cult is legit

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

3/29/2012 7:28 PM

i like my profiles(:

|

steazy

3/29/2012 7:30 PM

sketo wrote:

now come the noobs "OOHH THOSE CRANKS ARE TERRIBLE IM NEVER GETTING THEM EVER HEY FRINDZ FLY CRANKS SUK"

Because they are retarded and obviously forget they have a warranty.

Shit sucks though OP haha

|

3/29/2012 7:42 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Because they are retarded and obviously forget they have a warranty.

Shit sucks though OP haha

Thats right, i would warrenty and keep riding the same s. they probably were defective.

|

BMX Street. Some park. Do what you can, dont break any bones, Dont rip your muscles. Dont mess your wrists up.

3/29/2012 7:45 PM

sketo wrote:

now come the noobs "OOHH THOSE CRANKS ARE TERRIBLE IM NEVER GETTING THEM EVER HEY FRINDZ FLY CRANKS SUK"

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Because they are retarded and obviously forget they have a warranty.

Shit sucks though OP haha

Vadim wrote:

Thats right, i would warrenty and keep riding the same s. they probably were defective.

EXACTLY.

I hate when kids complain about a part they broke then talk shit on the company without even attempting to get it warrantied.

I cracked my old Sunday forks, warrantied them and now have had them longer than I did when they first cracked, no problems. Not a single issue with Sunday either. Just warranty your shit and shut up haha. I could understand if their warranty was complete garbage or didn't help you out for the stupidest reasons ever, like Shadow did with me. But come on.

|

3/29/2012 7:45 PM

I dont care what you say, I wont run fly cranks. I have now seen 7 pair of these snap. Im sorry but 7 pairs? That CAN NOT be a "defect" obviously not meant for abuse.

|

253-590-7620 *Text only , Thanks!*
Buying Refs: Ecuadevil, Trenydoo
Selling Refs: Spenlard, tyrich88, Pavimo, A08

Austin Read: You had a bitch pull out a strap-on on you?
Rstar: who hasn't?

3/29/2012 7:47 PM

Penman166 wrote:

I dont care what you say, I wont run fly cranks. I have now seen 7 pair of these snap. Im sorry but 7 pairs? That CAN NOT be a "defect" obviously not meant for abuse.

the first pair had something wrong with them making them very prone to snapping, which is fixed in the newer versions which when you go through warranty, they'll give you those instead

|

3/29/2012 7:49 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

the first pair had something wrong with them making them very prone to snapping, which is fixed in the newer versions which when you go through warranty, they'll give you those instead

Sorry to tell the other guy, but THIS is so true.

|

BMX Street. Some park. Do what you can, dont break any bones, Dont rip your muscles. Dont mess your wrists up.

3/29/2012 7:51 PM

Penman166 wrote:

I dont care what you say, I wont run fly cranks. I have now seen 7 pair of these snap. Im sorry but 7 pairs? That CAN NOT be a "defect" obviously not meant for abuse.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

the first pair had something wrong with them making them very prone to snapping, which is fixed in the newer versions which when you go through warranty, they'll give you those instead

None the less. I've watched 5 pairs snap and 2 on here. Wont ever run them..

|

253-590-7620 *Text only , Thanks!*
Buying Refs: Ecuadevil, Trenydoo
Selling Refs: Spenlard, tyrich88, Pavimo, A08

Austin Read: You had a bitch pull out a strap-on on you?
Rstar: who hasn't?

3/29/2012 7:56 PM

Penman166 wrote:

None the less. I've watched 5 pairs snap and 2 on here. Wont ever run them..

I have watched my friend snap 2 pairs of the same s, then the 3rd pair lasted him 2 years and going still. idk im just stating from experience... Its totally up to you. You look like you have your mind set on the Cults, go ahead, but my opinion would be to stick to your s, 5 snapped, so what. They upgraded them, Im sure they will be better than before. Plus can be a defect.
I have bmxed on flys before, they feel pretty good to me.

|

BMX Street. Some park. Do what you can, dont break any bones, Dont rip your muscles. Dont mess your wrists up.

3/29/2012 8:55 PM

These were the v3's

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

3/29/2012 8:57 PM

carjakester wrote:

These were the v3's

idk, its up to you. im just giving advice. its up to you to decide whether to take it or not.

|

BMX Street. Some park. Do what you can, dont break any bones, Dont rip your muscles. Dont mess your wrists up.

3/29/2012 9:55 PM

carjakester wrote:

These were the v3's

Vadim wrote:

idk, its up to you. im just giving advice. its up to you to decide whether to take it or not.

im still warrantying them

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee