snow

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2009 4:32 PM

I really hate the snow. I just moved to New York from North Carolina, and winter isnt the same. I cant even ride here because of all the snow, it sucks. I'm going thru depression right now from not riding haha. I guess i'll just drive an hour to an indoor park or something. And I've had time to take my bike apart and clean it hahaha

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/19/2009 4:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2009 4:38 PM

sorry

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/19/2009 5:00 PM

ya dude i live in ny and for the past 3 mayeb 4 weeks i couldnt ride all snow n ice its been horrible i get depression every time i look at my bike and i have no work left to do on it to keep me busy you need to find something else to take ur time up so ur mind isnt stuck on bmx

|

LIVE HARD, RIDE HARD, DIE HARD

no brakes 4 pegs... streets all day

1/19/2009 5:04 PM

th3skyizthalimit wrote:

ya dude i live in ny and for the past 3 mayeb 4 weeks i couldnt ride all snow n ice its been horrible i get depression every time i look at my bike and i have no work left to do on it to keep me busy you need to find something else to take ur time up so ur mind isnt stuck on bmx

haha yeah I've been getting into snowboarding, its pretty sweet

|

1/19/2009 6:14 PM

buy studded tires!!

|

1/19/2009 6:15 PM

i have the flow skatepark 10 mins from my house
(:

|

go ride bikes

1/19/2009 6:19 PM

dude, new jersey is the same!! on thursday, i had all my spots planned out and i went riding around. it seemed that every gap and spot was filled with snow!! its freakin' insane!!!!!!

|

by any means...

1/19/2009 7:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2009 7:02 PM

1spiffylilkid wrote:

dude, new jersey is the same!! on thursday, i had all my spots planned out and i went riding around. it seemed that every gap and spot was filled with snow!! its freakin' insane!!!!!!

haha yeah same here,i lived in pa for a couple months like in november an went to hackkettstown skatepark in NJ its pretty sick

|

1/19/2009 7:02 PM

i know it sucks i havet riden in like 2 months

|

Out tha game

fork 4 sale odssey classic dirt

1/19/2009 8:02 PM

you and me both.. i live in IL and its snowing right now and has for the past couple days...

|

1/19/2009 8:54 PM

th3skyizthalimit wrote:

here's something else to take up your time.lol http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/some-girl-sent-me-these-so-y-not-share-remember-shareing-is-caring,190524
seriously indiana is no better snow, or literally freezing weather

|