snow bikes

Related:
Create New Tag

1/9/2014 9:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2014 9:24 PM

I need someone to share with me their knowledge on snow bike kits and where to find a reasonably priced one for a 20"

|

1/9/2014 9:25 PM

Not so sure on resonably priced but deffinatly top quality would be drifter snowbikes from Canada .......I seen even berringer is riding them now instead of his home made snowbikes

|

1/9/2014 9:28 PM

Make one

Get a skateboard , cut it in half. Then turn the trucks over and bolt them to your frame /forks. The board should face upwards with the graphics side at the bottom.

Unrelated , ban sickdude please

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/9/2014 9:28 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Make one

Get a skateboard , cut it in half. Then turn the trucks over and bolt them to your frame /forks. The board should face upwards with the graphics side at the bottom.

Waaah sickdude insulted me ban him.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

1/9/2014 9:29 PM

Ya that ck fork thread is ridiculous so much wasted space from that idiot

|

1/9/2014 9:41 PM

Follow @meberinger on instagram, he is either sponsored by or is just associated with a bmx ski kit company that makes really legit stuff. If you look at one of his ski bike posts youll see the company tagged in it and then you can search for a website from there.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/9/2014 10:02 PM

Drifter Snowbikes looks top-notch but I'm not ready to drop 6+ bills on something when I don't know if I'll like it or not haha

|

1/10/2014 1:08 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Drifter Snowbikes looks top-notch but I'm not ready to drop 6+ bills on something when I don't know if I'll like it or not haha

We set one of these up and it is a ton of fun. Well made Chromoly construction and good quality skis. When you get on it, your bike feels instantly familiar and it doesn't take long to start hitting little jumps. I wish they could get the price down a bit though too!

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

1/10/2014 6:38 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Make one

im gonna buy a walmart skateboard now even though we don't have any snow here

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/10/2014 7:52 PM

With the skateboard idea, would't the screws from the trucks stick out of the board into the snow? That would't really work.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling