so how was your day?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/3/2010 6:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/3/2010 6:10 PM

well mine consited of wakin up,school,listened to zune all day blastin it (i heart kids lookin at me weird) taught this lil group of kids in math,had the drug dogs come in class,ate,wallball,slept in band again.home ate ribs mmm ,box,poop,then i rode all day till now wen i started workin on this edit.just had eggs this then box then bedy by timeso ya so how was your day? i got an edit for ya'll!!!

bmx barspins attempts from robert orefice on Vimeo.

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

11/3/2010 6:10 PM

Woke Up
Shower
School
Filled Up Gas Tank
Home
Went To Girls House
Wet Fingers
Rode Bikey
Home
Homemade Vegitable Soup
Home Work
Vital
Cope
Bed

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

11/3/2010 6:11 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Woke Up
Shower
School
Filled Up Gas Tank
Home
Went To Girls House
Wet Fingers
Rode Bikey
Home
Homemade Vegitable Soup
Home Work
Vital
Cope
Bed

HI FIVE...with the other hand man.good day browski.

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

11/3/2010 6:15 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Woke Up
Shower
School
Filled Up Gas Tank
Home
Went To Girls House
Wet Fingers
Rode Bikey
Home
Homemade Vegitable Soup
Home Work
Vital
Cope
Bed

imadelovetobmx wrote:

HI FIVE...with the other hand man.good day browski.

She's a virgin bro, smells like skin and water.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

11/3/2010 6:18 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Woke Up
Shower
School
Filled Up Gas Tank
Home
Went To Girls House
Wet Fingers
Rode Bikey
Home
Homemade Vegitable Soup
Home Work
Vital
Cope
Bed

imadelovetobmx wrote:

HI FIVE...with the other hand man.good day browski.

JustRideBMX wrote:

She's a virgin bro, smells like skin and water.

oo boy,i know what cha mean.had a gf her cherry wasnt even popped i ate her alllll day er day.god forgive me sad

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

11/3/2010 6:19 PM

really this every fucking day. not trying to be a dick its just annoying

|

11/3/2010 6:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/3/2010 6:22 PM

Obama wrote:

really this every fucking day. not trying to be a dick its just annoying

hey obama,gtfo.give me a logical reason why it bothers you?

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

11/3/2010 6:48 PM

school was long and boring as fuck. rode for like 15 minutes and felt like shit so went back home. slept 2 hours. went to skatepark for a couple hours and did okay

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

11/3/2010 7:05 PM

catfish95 wrote:

school was long and boring as fuck. rode for like 15 minutes and felt like shit so went back home. slept 2 hours. went to skatepark for a couple hours and did okay

ugh i hate those days,wen schooljust draggges on,but at least u hit the park wish i could sad

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

11/3/2010 7:19 PM

i spent most of my day talking to people about mk2 gtis and b3/b4 passat vr6 motors. looks like youll be seeing less of me on here

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

11/3/2010 7:28 PM

millsaps wrote:

i spent most of my day talking to people about mk2 gtis and b3/b4 passat vr6 motors. looks like youll be seeing less of me on here

its ok, youll be in a better place :p

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

11/3/2010 7:37 PM

My day was interesting.
My little brother got into a fight, fucked him up and got suspended lol
Saw another fight at my park, went to my friends, went to 7/11, blazed it, and now im here.

|

11/3/2010 7:39 PM

i pretty much air guitared to dragonforce all day.

|

steazy

11/3/2010 8:03 PM

thebmxerSS wrote:

i pretty much air guitared to dragonforce all day.

agh the good life...

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

11/3/2010 8:05 PM

shitty

|

11/3/2010 8:12 PM

school (woke up early to false hopes of mickky d's sad )
took a test after took for everr!
rode! but my homie got a flat so we chilled behind our albertsons and rode
he fixed it (dont go to wal mart the assholes there wont help you fix a flat or use their tools) rode to the mall and made the mall cop furious
now this


|

Ref(s):xBikeaholicx,SafetyFirst

11/3/2010 8:13 PM

your not to skinny your self champ.

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

11/3/2010 8:14 PM

good day,
went into washington dc
witnessed a bomb car/trailer suspicion arrest(no bombs just a lot of guns)
found a bunch of great spots to hit up when i bring my bike
went to the Smithsonian museum
took the train satnext to a hot milf
ate dinner. tomorrow attempt to feeble down a 8 wide stair wood rail

|

Blake El Gingero said:motocross doesn't take skill. i ride a dirtbike.

11/3/2010 8:15 PM

William_Cespedes wrote:

school (woke up early to false hopes of mickky d's sad )
took a test after took for everr!
rode! but my homie got a flat so we chilled behind our albertsons and rode
he fixed it (dont go to wal mart the assholes there wont help you fix a flat or use their tools) rode to the mall and made the mall cop furious
now this


yeah, walmarts employees suck, i got banned for life because i took a piece a gum out of the box and ate it without payin for it.

|

steazy

11/3/2010 8:16 PM

Stop makign these threads. Im asking kindly. Please?

|

BIKE CHECK ♥
Albe's is where it's at!
Chicago, Illinois, - Deep up in the ghetto.

11/3/2010 8:17 PM

imadelovetobmx wrote:

oo boy,i know what cha mean.had a gf her cherry wasnt even popped i ate her alllll day er day.god forgive me sad

this is my main issue with "god". you could just do whatevery you want till the second before you die and ask for forgiveness and everythings all good. stupid

|

11/3/2010 8:18 PM

thebmxerSS wrote:

i pretty much air guitared to dragonforce all day.

imadelovetobmx wrote:

agh the good life...

yepp

|

steazy

11/3/2010 8:21 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

this is my main issue with "god". you could just do whatevery you want till the second before you die and ask for forgiveness and everythings all good. stupid

no, when you ask forgiveness he erases your sin, but god expect you to not make the same mistake over and over.

|

steazy

11/3/2010 8:24 PM

imadelovetobmx wrote:

oo boy,i know what cha mean.had a gf her cherry wasnt even popped i ate her alllll day er day.god forgive me sad

Fbm Marauder wrote:

this is my main issue with "god". you could just do whatevery you want till the second before you die and ask for forgiveness and everythings all good. stupid

thebmxerSS wrote:

no, when you ask forgiveness he erases your sin, but god expect you to not make the same mistake over and over.

well if you believe in hima s your savior or whatever, youll get into heaven either way according to the bible, so it really doesnt matter

|

11/3/2010 8:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/3/2010 8:37 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

this is my main issue with "god". you could just do whatevery you want till the second before you die and ask for forgiveness and everythings all good. stupid

thebmxerSS wrote:

no, when you ask forgiveness he erases your sin, but god expect you to not make the same mistake over and over.

Fbm Marauder wrote:

well if you believe in hima s your savior or whatever, youll get into heaven either way according to the bible, so it really doesnt matter

yes i do, but jesus is my savior.

|

steazy

11/3/2010 8:42 PM

woke up
then school
went home
painted my purple pegs to flat black
went to friends house
got plywood
finished his box jump
first one to hit his garage
had fun
Went home
ate dinner
now vital
and idk what else

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

11/3/2010 8:54 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

shitty

wana talk about it buddy?

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

11/3/2010 8:57 PM

thebmxerSS wrote:

no, when you ask forgiveness he erases your sin, but god expect you to not make the same mistake over and over.

Fbm Marauder wrote:

well if you believe in hima s your savior or whatever, youll get into heaven either way according to the bible, so it really doesnt matter

thebmxerSS wrote:

yes i do, but jesus is my savior.

not excactly tho.taking christ as your savior is more than just saying it you must follow the bible and his teachings.you must feel it not just do it.and a sin is only a sin if your conscious of it.the whole religion thing is a sticky subject lol

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

11/3/2010 9:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:47 AM

woke up.
watched tv for a bit.
cleaned house.
walked to the store and bought smokes.
came home.
sat.
went after my buddys truck that broke down on us while on the side of a mountain.
went to his horse pasture and setup a couple hunting blinds.
went and saw madison bumgardeners house that is being built. (old friend that pitches for the giants)
came home and ate like hell and got on here.

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis