so im new to bmx and...

Related:
Create New Tag

9/26/2009 8:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:06 PM

when i bunny hop and crap i have my left pedal ahead of my right pedal so it looks like this

___

|----|left pedal

|----|

-----

___

|----|right pedal

|----|

-----

like that kinda if you get it, is it a problem?

and like i said im new so i can change that

i just always see people doing footjams and stuff with the right pedal in front and the left pedal in back

|

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

9/26/2009 8:29 PM

it doesnt matter

|

9/26/2009 8:30 PM

it rele doesnt matter man its just preference

|

NEVER shake a bmxers hand EVER

9/26/2009 8:30 PM

its jut your stance
im the same, its called left foot forward
if your right pedal is in front its called right foot forward

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

9/26/2009 8:31 PM

do what your comfortable with i do left foot forward to but still footjam whip with my right foot

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

9/26/2009 8:31 PM

It same either way.

|

9/26/2009 8:33 PM

um since ur new im not gonna be a dick lol. but i think ur sayin u ride left foot foward? dennis enarson mike aitken nigel sylvester and way more ride left foot foward. garrett reynolds aaron ross chase dehart and way more ride right foot foward. i hope this is wut ur talkin about. its personal preference what feels more comfy to u do it. if it feels better left foot foward ride like that feels better right foot foward ride like that.

|

9/26/2009 8:36 PM

Everyone has different footing .
Just like the skateboard, Goofy or Regular .
And for me , i also have my left foot infront .
So when you 180++'s , you spin to the right.
When you are trying to footjam tailwhip, stuck your left foot on the tire and spin clockwise .

|

I hate the guy who posted above me.

9/26/2009 8:37 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

um since ur new im not gonna be a dick lol. but i think ur sayin u ride left foot foward? dennis enarson mike aitken nigel sylvester and way more ride left foot foward. garrett reynolds aaron ross chase dehart and way more ride right foot foward. i hope this is wut ur talkin about. its personal preference what feels more comfy to u do it. if it feels better left foot foward ride like that feels better right foot foward ride like that.

Thats some research you have done :D !
and yeah . i think im actually right footed at first but i learned stuffs with left foot infront .

|

I hate the guy who posted above me.

9/26/2009 8:39 PM

Stx3 wrote:

Thats some research you have done :D !
and yeah . i think im actually right footed at first but i learned stuffs with left foot infront .

lol im right foot foward cant do shit left foot foward

|

9/26/2009 8:39 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

haha yeh thanks for saving me the embarassment lol. that was what i was talkin about too haha so when i see people on videos and they footjam with their right foot i should do it with my left?

|

Stolen Bike.

9/26/2009 8:41 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

Jess B.M.X wrote:

haha yeh thanks for saving me the embarassment lol. that was what i was talkin about too haha so when i see people on videos and they footjam with their right foot i should do it with my left?

do it whatever way feels comfortable, not by the books
technically since im left foot forward i should grind on my left, but i grind on my right

so do everything whichever way feels best for you, not how you see other people do it

|

wutever feels comfortable dude try it out if left foot dont work do right foot. if u ride left foot try ur left foot first if ur right foot is in front try right foot first in footjams that is

|

yo i saw that you wanted to buy a brake setup?
i can sell you a brake lever brakes and pads for about 30 shipped

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

9/26/2009 8:46 PM

brentrides wrote:

i wanted a brake setup but then i kept looking at this "brake vs brakeless" thing and i decided im gonna try w/o breaks first and then try with brakes if i run into some problems ty tho

|

Stolen Bike.

9/26/2009 8:51 PM

brentrides wrote:

Jess B.M.X wrote:

i wanted a brake setup but then i kept looking at this "brake vs brakeless" thing and i decided im gonna try w/o breaks first and then try with brakes if i run into some problems ty tho

if you're a new rider i HIGHLY recommend brakes
just so you learn bike control etc.
i just put them back on after 4 years and soooo happy i did

|