so lucky today

Related:
Create New Tag

3/1/2011 5:53 AM

as some of you might know, I sprained my ankle about a week ago, trying nose manuels.
so im in school today, first period I hear an announcement that the elevators aren't running, and anyone injured has to stay on the second floor. and since they can't send us down the stairs for fear we will get hurt and sue the school, im hanging out in the library until the get the elevator fixed, on here. and they didn't send any work up yet, still not sure why.

what are you guys up to?

|

3/1/2011 5:55 AM

First period is about to end.
bout to go to my ceramics class.
make a statue of the screamer that I've had two weeks to do and its due thrusday

|

3/1/2011 5:57 AM

SEANimal757 wrote:

First period is about to end.
bout to go to my ceramics class.
make a statue of the screamer that I've had two weeks to do and its due thrusday

haha procrastination kills. i take a 3D art, like ceramics. im making a box in the shape of the kink bikes symbol ahha. when it's done, im gonna post it on here.

|

3/1/2011 6:16 AM

I don't have school today because the Juniors have the ACT. So i just woke up and i'm chillin' in my room.

|

3/1/2011 6:17 AM

dallas95 wrote:

I don't have school today because the Juniors have the ACT. So i just woke up and i'm chillin' in my room.

nice. you gonna go riding today?

it would be nice to go out when nobodys expecting kids riding, a lot less crowded too

|

3/1/2011 6:25 AM

my flight got canceled yesterday so im in GA missing another day of school lol ;P lucky me!

|

3/1/2011 6:27 AM

TR0Y SHR3DS wrote:

my flight got canceled yesterday so im in GA missing another day of school lol ;P lucky me!

haha yes very lucky. but delayed flights are extremely annoying.

|

3/1/2011 6:31 AM

TR0Y SHR3DS wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

lol god i know. it always happens to me... but i dont mind it this time since i was only an hour away from where i was staying..

|

3/1/2011 6:32 AM

TR0Y SHR3DS wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

TR0Y SHR3DS wrote:

lol god i know. it always happens to me... but i dont mind it this time since i was only an hour away from where i was staying..

haha thats good. and damn theyre bringing me work now. just two chem worksheets. and next I have gym, which i can't participate. and then art, also on the first floor. then lunch. so I can't do anything until 8th period!

|

3/1/2011 7:07 AM

I just finished school, and going out to ride in a bit, yay me

|

3/1/2011 7:14 AM

BMX I like wrote:

I just finished school, and going out to ride in a bit, yay me

cool. i might ride a little bit today, its been a week and a half and my ankle is feeling much better. i can walk too.
so as long as it doesn't kill me, im riding.

|

3/1/2011 7:16 AM

Just finished an algebra exam. just chillin in class till I get out at 9:30. then Imma go home and ride.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

3/1/2011 7:20 AM

gotta leave for school in about 10 minutes...so not excited lol

|

3/1/2011 7:24 AM

not in school but everyone i ride with is!

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

3/1/2011 7:26 AM

sitting at work

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

3/1/2011 7:28 AM

Josh321 wrote:

Just finished an algebra exam. just chillin in class till I get out at 9:30. then Imma go home and ride.

alegebra? wht grade are you in?

|

3/1/2011 7:29 AM

D Thompson wrote:

gotta leave for school in about 10 minutes...so not excited lol

haha sucks for you...

|

3/1/2011 7:29 AM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

bummer! solo street sessiosn aren't too bad, especailyl when youre less likely to get kicked out

|

3/1/2011 7:30 AM

vanny wrote:

sitting at work

where do you work? damm i need a job

|

3/1/2011 7:37 AM

JKbmx09 wrote:

I'm a freshman in highschool.. I'm supposed to be taking geometry but I wasn't smart enough.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

3/1/2011 7:40 AM

Josh321 wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

Josh321 wrote:

I'm a freshman in highschool.. I'm supposed to be taking geometry but I wasn't smart enough.

oh, got ya. im in 10th, taking trig. im a year ahead, considering graduating early but i doubt itll happen. id need to double up in science and english, which would suck.

|

3/1/2011 7:42 AM

im laying in bed with the flu watching fresh prince hahah, i'd still be asleep but the garbage truck came and my dogs started barking

|

vital's redneck

3/1/2011 7:44 AM

JKbmx09 wrote:

Josh321 wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

oh, got ya. im in 10th, taking trig. im a year ahead, considering graduating early but i doubt itll happen. id need to double up in science and english, which would suck.

ah. trig. that stuff seems really hard. but as far as doubling up science and english, that would suck man.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

3/1/2011 7:46 AM

Josh321 wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

Josh321 wrote:

ah. trig. that stuff seems really hard. but as far as doubling up science and english, that would suck man.

yeah, my plan is to get everything out of the way now, and have a super chill senior year with like 3 academic classes, 2 lunch periods, and the rest just electives.

|

3/1/2011 7:46 AM

BLRBMX wrote:

im laying in bed with the flu watching fresh prince hahah, i'd still be asleep but the garbage truck came and my dogs started barking

hahaha nice one brinson.
sucks you've got the flu, i hate being sick.

|

3/1/2011 8:05 AM

BLRBMX wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

hahaha nice one brinson.
sucks you've got the flu, i hate being sick.

yeah man it sucks haha

|

vital's redneck

3/1/2011 8:12 AM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

bummer! solo street sessiosn aren't too bad, especailyl when youre less likely to get kicked out

but theres another problem with the solo sesh.....i dont have any tools anymore and i never put my front wheel back on after takin it off to make 3 bikes fit in a neon lol

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

3/1/2011 8:32 AM

no classes till 1 to 2:30, and thats my tuesday for ur ass!

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

3/1/2011 9:28 AM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

but theres another problem with the solo sesh.....i dont have any tools anymore and i never put my front wheel back on after takin it off to make 3 bikes fit in a neon lol

well thats a problem

|

3/1/2011 9:29 AM

mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com wrote:

no classes till 1 to 2:30, and thats my tuesday for ur ass!

wish my tuesdays were like that. but hey, i only had to go to two periods of class today. not a bad tuesday.

|