so pissed it's unreal

Related:
Create New Tag

5/30/2013 2:34 PM

ARGH i'm so pissed off with my piece of shit bike its unreal, First the Stem fucks it's self, Followed by a bent sprocket after that the chain snaps, then the bearings blow out. Get all my shit together and my new chain bends a link in the process of putting it on. and the bearings i originally ordered for it are the wrong fucking size because diamondback have a piece of shit parts list of what it "should" have, but no they put the wrong type down saying it was sealed when it wasn't. And i'm on my 5th tube of the week!

I feel like throwing it off of the nearest cliff -_-
And the worst part is that i'm now skint so can't get any new parts...
Can someone suggest something to do so i don't destroy it.

|

Bruh

5/30/2013 2:37 PM

new bike

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

5/30/2013 2:39 PM

no moneys sad haha yea, i want a new bike but just can't afford one. Can't decide for my birthday to get parts (cranks/wheels/forks) or a frame

|

Bruh

5/30/2013 2:42 PM

strap a bunch of firecrackers to it or throw it under a truck

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/30/2013 2:46 PM

^sounds good, shame in a way i wanna keep it as starting in 3 weeks, i have a 13 week holiday...

|

Bruh

5/30/2013 2:46 PM

House insurance? Get that fucker "stolen" claim on your house insurance BAMN new bike. Ok it will be the same bike you have now. Just a new one wink Orrrr just save up as much as you can. Get yourself the new wheels, cranks & forks for your birthday & get saving for the Frame yourself. Hell Christmas is only like 6 months away lol ask for a Frame for Xmas!

|

5/30/2013 3:18 PM

Stop buying shitty parts or learn how to correctly install and maintain the parts of your bike.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/30/2013 3:22 PM

i hate this i always have this happen to me

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/30/2013 3:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2013 3:36 PM

Effting wrote:

Stop buying shitty parts or learn how to correctly install and maintain the parts of your bike.

The parts that are broke are stock and I get my dad to install them. He is a mechanic and has been in the trade for 40 years. The only thing I have bought that is giving me troubleis the chain. I only got it due to good reviews. And topsey, probes what I'm gonna do just can't decide on a frame. Sunday forecaster/bone deth colt45 or proper bsh.

|

Bruh

5/30/2013 3:36 PM

Forecaster definitely! Best Geo from your choices. I'm not the biggest Sunday fan but the Forecaster is a GOOD frame!

|

5/30/2013 3:48 PM

the forcaster sees good altho thr frae im getting is the best evertongue

|

Save a tree

5/30/2013 3:50 PM

Sweet, looks like I need to find me some money's haha

|

Bruh

5/30/2013 3:54 PM

look at the united dinero frame

|

Save a tree

5/31/2013 3:44 AM

will do when i get a chance.

|

Bruh

5/31/2013 4:38 AM

Get parts, seems like you need new parts more than anything

|

5/31/2013 4:41 AM

have no money haha, sorted it out kinda, wouldn't be surprised if the chain breaks but apart from that im sorted for a few weeks. Even though the bearings sound sketchy but the grease seems to have sorted that out.

|

Bruh

5/31/2013 4:55 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

no moneys sad haha yea, i want a new bike but just can't afford one. Can't decide for my birthday to get parts (cranks/wheels/forks) or a frame

If your frame is fine, get the parts. Sounds like wheels cranks and forks would go a lot further. Try to add fresh bearings in for your BB and headset if you can/need to. OR check out local ads in the paper, hit up friends, and locals at the park for parts.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/31/2013 5:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2013 5:28 AM

yea, im gonna do that so i can get a frame for xmas, tbh i don't like my frame (too small tt and cs is like 14.5 haha) but i'd rather have parts that are better then save up for a decent frame. Yea, im selling some old stuff bars and stem (bars sprayed in like a black glitter effect and look sweet) so i can get some new bearings for the time being.

|

Bruh

5/31/2013 6:29 AM

Take a break from riding and go hustle some money flip some MJ for awhile, work out keep in shape while doing that and when you have enough money get a nice bike lol

Got some money got some money... Need some weed meet some weed, got no money got no money, I'm Flippin man

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/31/2013 7:03 AM

the chain was install wrong if it bent a tooth during installation.

|

5/31/2013 7:50 AM

it's cus my dad was pissed off with it so bent it over the pin.
Illuminati guy, where i live there is nothing to do...

|

Bruh

5/31/2013 9:29 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

it's cus my dad was pissed off with it so bent it over the pin.
Illuminati guy, where i live there is nothing to do...

never let your parents work on your bike thats a big no no

and ummm shake and bake lmfao

but for reals where do you live (state) (country)

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

5/31/2013 9:34 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

^sounds good, shame in a way i wanna keep it as starting in 3 weeks, i have a 13 week holiday...

I know how you feel, my classes just ended and I have no bike because Ive been trying to sell me parts to start a new build, but no ones bought any except the stem so until I replace it I cant ride

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/31/2013 10:08 AM

I kinda know what you guys are going through apart from its the other way round.. My bike is built up & dialed, me however i am broken haha. Like really broken. Waiting for results of numerous tests, will have to have more. Totally fucked out of my head on painkillers & nerve relaxants! It hurts to ride my bike around my garden, fuck riding street like this haha!

|

5/31/2013 11:29 AM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

never let your parents work on your bike thats a big no no

and ummm shake and bake lmfao

but for reals where do you live (state) (country)

My dad is a professional mechanic in the trade for 40 years, i will let him work on it. I live here (google map it and it's the house with the trampoline) WV16 6RS

@Topsey. Unlucky man and all the best for ya

|

Bruh

5/31/2013 11:38 AM

Topsey wrote:

I kinda know what you guys are going through apart from its the other way round.. My bike is built up & dialed, me however i am broken haha. Like really broken. Waiting for results of numerous tests, will have to have more. Totally fucked out of my head on painkillers & nerve relaxants! It hurts to ride my bike around my garden, fuck riding street like this haha!

what happen to you :/

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

5/31/2013 11:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2013 11:58 AM

i rode my bike with 14 spokes in the back , no pawls , bend ass bars and forks , brokens headset bearing and shit for like 3 weeks , shit will work out if you have friends that areent dicks about spare parts

|

5/31/2013 12:07 PM

haha, thing is that i have what i need just needs all sorting out properly

|

Bruh

5/31/2013 12:09 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

what happen to you :/

Bike crash, fucked up surgery, nerve damage, complex regional pain syndrome, depression because of it all & i got diagnosed with type one diabetes a few weeks back. Giant cluster fuck of fucked upness!

|

5/31/2013 12:12 PM

Topsey wrote:

Bike crash, fucked up surgery, nerve damage, complex regional pain syndrome, depression because of it all & i got diagnosed with type one diabetes a few weeks back. Giant cluster fuck of fucked upness!

that blows hope u get better soon

|

Save a tree