so today

Related:
Create New Tag

7/2/2010 4:15 PM

i finally got my pay check and got to pick up my odyssey hazard wheel evo brakes and odyssey cable for only 150 for all of it!! smile also my boss ordered me this http://bikereviews.com/mountain-bikes/haro/2010-haro/haro-thread-1-2-mountain-bike/ and i only have to pay 399 for it and retail is 830 plus smile

|

7/2/2010 4:16 PM

KONA

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

7/2/2010 4:18 PM

should have gotton a norco .. i have a kona shred mtb i dont like it bmx for me :D

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

BMXFU

Loading Haters
█████████████ 99%
Complete

7/2/2010 4:18 PM

HOMO now i have to go buy one or i wont be cool

|

7/2/2010 4:21 PM

lexbmx23 wrote:

yeah you do lex, so go buy one

|

7/2/2010 4:22 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

KONA

we can only get in jamis and haro mtbs

|

7/2/2010 4:22 PM

lexbmx23 wrote:

GR@NT wrote:

get your boss to hook me up and ill buy it like monday, or ill just get it off cl

|

7/2/2010 4:23 PM

lexbmx23 wrote:

GR@NT wrote:

lexbmx23 wrote:

get your boss to hook me up and ill buy it like monday, or ill just get it off cl

well we dont have any in stock right now...also how much are you willing to pay?

|

7/2/2010 4:25 PM

GR@NT wrote:

lexbmx23 wrote:

GR@NT wrote:

well we dont have any in stock right now...also how much are you willing to pay?

450ish depending on if i get the money or not, oh and does lone star take trade ins?

|

7/2/2010 4:28 PM

idk what we could get you for 450....do you want like a dirtjumping bike or just a normal mtb?
the only thing i could get you is this http://lonestarbicycles.com/product/haro-steel-reserve-1.1-60171-1.htm

|

7/2/2010 4:28 PM

then you could buy some suspension forks of craigs or something

|

7/2/2010 4:31 PM

GR@NT wrote:

nah id just get the eastern on craigs if thats all i could get, and do you think lonestar would take cash off if i traded in my fit , or let me put the fit in the store to sell it?

|

7/2/2010 4:35 PM

GR@NT wrote:

lexbmx23 wrote:

nah id just get the eastern on craigs if thats all i could get, and do you think lonestar would take cash off if i traded in my fit , or let me put the fit in the store to sell it?

idk

|

7/2/2010 4:37 PM

idk

|

7/2/2010 4:41 PM

GR@NT wrote:

lexbmx23 wrote:

GR@NT wrote:

idk

ask next time you got to work or something. im getting rid of it so i can get a sunday model d and a set of fit flow wheels, new forks and a headset

|