so today...

Related:
Create New Tag

2/27/2011 7:52 PM

i got new grips, headset and teal wall tires. so i went riding and i eat shit while i was just rolling, I dont even know what i hit, i think i hit a pothole or something, i wasnt paying attention, all i remember is falling off the bike and my leg goes straight nto a slanted sidewalk, then i heard and felt my knew crack and then i couldnt walk or barely ride, it was a fun ride back to my lbs. I dont know what i did, but i need to go to the hospital tomorrow get it shecked out, fml. i can eat fat shit and be find and i can fall on the smallest thing and fuck up my leg

|

KingsRideShop FTW
cupovjoe wrote: I WAS TALKING ABOUT TACOS YOU SICK FUCK

2/27/2011 7:54 PM

im the same way for the most part lol i eat shit on little stupid things

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

2/27/2011 7:55 PM

that blows dude, sorry to hear that, hope its not to bad

|

-swedish fish-
MOTW 05/31/10 - 06/06/10
Refs- Brandonbrown

2/27/2011 7:56 PM

thats how it always happens cuz your not expecting it on big shit you fall and you have it kinda planed out in your head how your gonna bail or if you fall how your gonna take it you know

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

2/27/2011 7:57 PM

Not a csb, hopefully it's something minor bro.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

2/27/2011 8:12 PM

I just searched the interwebs, Im like 99 percent sure its a torn ACL. my knee popped when it happened and now i cant really move and its swollen and bruzed

|

KingsRideShop FTW

2/27/2011 8:13 PM

13esim wrote:

I just searched the interwebs, Im like 99 percent sure its a torn ACL. my knee popped when it happened and now i cant really move and its swollen and bruzed

or you could have dislocated your kneecap and it would have pretty much the same symptoms.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/27/2011 8:13 PM

13esim wrote:

you better hope not, my buddy tore his acl and it was fucked

|

-swedish fish-
MOTW 05/31/10 - 06/06/10
Refs- Brandonbrown

2/27/2011 8:15 PM

13esim wrote:

NomNom wrote:

you better hope not, my buddy tore his acl and it was fucked

i read up and it said that i may need surgery. but if i take surgery it will be like brand new

|

KingsRideShop FTW

2/27/2011 8:16 PM

im the exact same way, i litterly almost died on a 5ft spine, i wont get into the embarrasing details

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

2/27/2011 8:29 PM

cardambass wrote:

im the exact same way, i litterly almost died on a 5ft spine, i wont get into the embarrasing details

please do so, i dont have anything else to do with an ACL torn

|

KingsRideShop FTW

2/27/2011 8:32 PM

cardambass wrote:

13esim wrote:

i have absolutly no idea how it happend, but my kidney and spleen was torn almost completely in half, was in the hospitol for 10 days, and wasnt able to do anything for about 6-7 months, lol

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

2/27/2011 8:34 PM

cardambass wrote:

13esim wrote:

cardambass wrote:

i have absolutly no idea how it happend, but my kidney and spleen was torn almost completely in half, was in the hospitol for 10 days, and wasnt able to do anything for about 6-7 months, lol

ouch thats not embarasiing but thats rough, i wouldver killed my self in that time. jk

|

KingsRideShop FTW

2/27/2011 8:37 PM

One time I was just cruising along on the sidewalk during a night sesh and there was this metal fence that was up, I couldn't see it and a part was sticking out from it. My bars clipped it and I went right over the bars. Shit was funny as fuck.

|

Refs: Fundyssey23, njbmxerdude, tinybikerider33, CRAZY MAAZY,lil_buddy010, Hunthubbs2

2/27/2011 8:38 PM

13esim wrote:

cardambass wrote:

13esim wrote:

ouch thats not embarasiing but thats rough, i wouldver killed my self in that time. jk

oh yes, probley the most misserable ive ever been, i do not suggest it, lmao

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

2/27/2011 8:47 PM

Street Rat 420 wrote:

One time I was just cruising along on the sidewalk during a night sesh and there was this metal fence that was up, I couldn't see it and a part was sticking out from it. My bars clipped it and I went right over the bars. Shit was funny as fuck.

i was laughing until the pain hit me

|

KingsRideShop FTW

2/27/2011 8:50 PM

Today i ate shit while filming. Threw somecrazy tricks and was going at a to much of an angle to a parking brick shit or whatever it is and bunny hopped nose manualed it and as the tire slid onto the 45 angle sidewall, i flipped over. haha

|

2/27/2011 9:06 PM

lol happens to everyone, like a week ago. i fell hopping up a curb.

|

2/27/2011 10:01 PM

Sounds like me. I can get my bars caught on my shirt on a massive table and not get a scratch but I can catch my back tyre in a jib and get a concussion. T_T

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

2/27/2011 11:56 PM

in our little plaza thing in town, theres like the random hole in the concrete that can fit my front wheel in it. i seriously almost eat shit in it everytime i go by.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

2/28/2011 12:27 AM

yeah this always happens, stuff you know you can do you fall off on, and stuff your just trying to learn you don't fall off on!

|

2/28/2011 1:39 AM

This is me. i'll bail whips and shit, and completely bail a decade attempt for shits n gigs and not give a fuck, but i completely eat shit on a stem height ledge.

|

2/28/2011 2:54 PM

juat got back from the ER. walked in ther elike that doctor from house, with a cane, so someone got me a wheelchair (my first time using a wheelchair). Had so much fun with it. Got an X Ray taken and the doc said that my ligament is bruised, it will be healed in a week (Thank god i didnt tear my ACL). The docter also said that he wanted me to walk now, but i can barely make it to the other side of my house with a cane, so its time for me to get some crutches. sorta wish i had a wheelchair though

|

KingsRideShop FTW