so yay csb

Related:
Create New Tag

3/19/2014 8:31 PM

Went to Wal-Mart and dk stocks some stuff there! They have grips, pedals, seats, and pegs. Also got employees in trouble. They have mongoose 900s there, well; they were putting on one piece cranks, wrong bars, wrong tires, and wrong brakes. Picking up these soon to just try out grinding.Photo

|

3/19/2014 8:41 PM

I have to much pride to put a part from wal mart on my bike even if they carried s&m

|

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

3/19/2014 8:41 PM

Nice, my walmart aint got shit!

|

3/19/2014 8:45 PM

are the pedals the normal dk ones! ?Photo

THesE?

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/19/2014 8:47 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

are the pedals the normal dk ones! ?Photo

THesE?

Yeah.

|

3/19/2014 8:49 PM

The pedals kinda suck, they dont grip too well but they are nice and big

|

3/19/2014 9:16 PM

Photo
|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/19/2014 9:54 PM

They used to sell them around here, then everyone stole it and it was obvious to anyone that it was getting stolen, there was packages everywhere and pretty sure alot more stock was stolen than bought.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

3/19/2014 9:59 PM

BMXSkater wrote:

nigga you crazy. These things were heaven on earth! I had a pair and they died right as dk stopped shipping to mail orders and my lbs went through a different distibutor.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/19/2014 10:00 PM

"SO SMOOTH"
"OPTIMUM GRINDAGE"

Lolol

The pegs are steel & look thick at least, they'll do you well.

I think the Wal-Marts around here have some Stolen small parts like pegs & pedals too but I can't remember

|

3/19/2014 11:03 PM

The pedals are 1/2", only for one-piece cranks. They got the Mongoose plastic pegs which are Stolen Thermalite knockoffs basically. They also have the Photon and Proton tires, which go up to only 85 PSI and I have no idea how thick they are. And they also have Mongoose slim padded rail seats and DK plastic seat/post combo. And last but not least, the best part are the pegs above. I grind hard now so I really, really need new pegs cause these last only a certain while and if you fall hard and stuff often, they won't stay good. They chip real bad and dent easily so I tend to file them every few weeks and hammer them out every few months.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

3/20/2014 1:15 AM

BMXSkater wrote:

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

nigga you crazy. These things were heaven on earth! I had a pair and they died right as dk stopped shipping to mail orders and ...more

I have them sitting in my drawer, they suck and dont grip, my twisted pedals have more studs and are longer, and they are not 1/2 they are 9/16 cause they came off of 2 peice cranks.

|

3/20/2014 4:19 AM

Lol

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/20/2014 6:58 AM

They are 9/16.

|

3/20/2014 7:01 AM

Those parts are heavy and cheaply made. Support a real bike shop or mail order, poser

|

It’s all bmx

3/20/2014 7:14 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

Those parts are heavy and cheaply made. Support a real bike shop or mail order, poser

Dude. What if I want to just try? A good setup including gaurds is going to hurt my wallet. And not everyone has a crapton of money to spend. I can't get a real job, the law prevents it. The best I can do is digging ditches for farmers and seniors. I've ordered from mail orders, I've been to my lbs, I've done my part. Get over it, and deal with it.
Sincerely, a vital prick

|

3/20/2014 7:54 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

DK parts are not cheaply made, walmart doesn't make them just cause they sell them. If you think that DK and Mongoose suck then your a moron cause their high end BMX bikes rival everyone else's

|

3/20/2014 8:03 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

Dude. What if I want to just try? A good setup including gaurds is going to hurt my wallet. And not everyone has a crapton of ...more

that

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx