solid bikes k.i.l frame or mind eraser

Related:
Create New Tag

11/23/2013 6:42 AM

looking for some reviews on these two frames trying to decide which one is the right choice for me

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

11/23/2013 8:52 AM

Homie Homie Homie. It's solid you should have no issue!

The only difference i noted was the Kil has enclosed dropout..
Personally the 8" standover kills them for me. but you can't pass up $150 for a new solid!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/23/2013 10:42 AM

I bought one full price and love it still going strong all I do is hops drops and ride sketchy as fuck solid is the shit last 3 frames i have bought are fron them, I'm eyeing up that cobra v2 haha

|

11/23/2013 10:47 AM

75.5 feels a little twitchy at first though but its fun after you get used to it doesnt effect gaps drops once you get the feel of it

|

11/23/2013 8:47 PM

well i went ahead and purchased the K.I.L frame

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

11/23/2013 8:50 PM

Good choice.

|