some bullshit right here

Related:
Create New Tag

4/16/2010 4:54 PM

ok so today i was walking to mcds with my buddy after school. we get half way there and get a call from his mom saying the principal called there was a rumor going around that me and him were going to fight some kids and the cops were looking for us. come to find out some kids were gunna jump me and my buddy and one of there freinds got scared and sntiched on them. its sucks because my parents got mad and said i cant ride this weekend

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]
RIP WILL,ERIC,BRIAN,JIMMY

4/16/2010 4:56 PM

damn that sucks man

|

-swedish fish-
MOTW 05/31/10 - 06/06/10
Refs- Brandonbrown

4/16/2010 4:57 PM

NomNom wrote:

damn that sucks man

yea it sucked we were walking and all of a sudden a cop starts comeing rite at us luckly my buddys mom was rite there and we jumped in her truck and took off before they could turn around

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

4/16/2010 4:57 PM

wtf u dident do nothing

|

my wheel set puts your,s to shame ha ha ha !

4/16/2010 4:59 PM

musclejake wrote:

wtf u dident do nothing

yea my point but she said i planned it or some shit when all i was doing was going to get some mcds to get my fat ass some food

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

4/16/2010 5:01 PM

Typical....

|

4/16/2010 5:05 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

Typical....

yea its bullshit though. when she called my mom she was like this could be a rumor but im not takeing a chance then told her to go find me before the cops do. the kid that snitched is the type of kid that is all gun ho for something till it actually happens then he gets scared and crys to who ever

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

4/16/2010 5:28 PM

BLACKBURN wrote:

yea its bullshit though. when she called my mom she was like this could be a rumor but im not takeing a chance then told her to go find me before the cops do. the kid that snitched is the type of kid that is all gun ho for something till it actually happens then he gets scared and crys to who ever

I have a lot of stories of late, that show the hypocrisy of schools and police.

Kid makes shank, tries to stab another student. The kid gets removed from the class for one day. Now, think about this another student has a pocket knife in his car's glovebox, kid gets expelled.

|

4/16/2010 5:32 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

Kid makes shank, tries to stab another student. The kid gets removed from the class for one day. Now, think about this another student has a pocket knife in his car's glovebox, kid gets expelled.

that last part. is that the one where the student was a boy scout or something, and the pocket knife was a present from his grandpa for him to keep for an emergency?

that was on cnn.com a while back. school systems are wack.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

4/16/2010 5:32 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

Typical....

BLACKBURN wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

yea the same kid that got the cops called on us got a kid removed from like three class because he challenged a kid to fight then when the kid decided he would the other kid went to the office and switched thee story around to make it sound like he was the victem

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

4/16/2010 5:42 PM

murder your parents.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

4/16/2010 5:43 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

that last part. is that the one where the student was a boy scout or something, and the pocket knife was a present from his grandpa for him to keep for an emergency?

that was on cnn.com a while back. school systems are wack.

This one actually local but yeah it wasn't the first time this has happened.

|

4/16/2010 5:43 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

murder your parents.

nah they kinda saved me cause if they wouldent have picked me up i would have got taken to the police station

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

4/16/2010 7:08 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

murder your parents.

BLACKBURN wrote:

nah they kinda saved me cause if they wouldent have picked me up i would have got taken to the police station

always run from cops its the only way

|

Refs. Harry 95/ BLRBMX/ WTP 4 ever/C@RT3R

4/16/2010 7:12 PM

JECBMX wrote:

shut the fuck up.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

4/16/2010 7:16 PM

BLACKBURN wrote:

JECBMX wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

shut the fuck up.

ok

|

Refs. Harry 95/ BLRBMX/ WTP 4 ever/C@RT3R

4/16/2010 7:26 PM

|

Easternbiker93 wrote: And Jesus said "Thou shall not find humorous people, but only sarcastic ass hats on Vital"
JustRideBMX wrote: I can't ride high. All I wanna do is ball up and cuddle with everything.

4/16/2010 7:35 PM

JECBMX wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

shut the fuck up.

JECBMX wrote:

ok

bitch

|

I'm Tim.

4/17/2010 8:09 AM

shhit i get tride

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

4/17/2010 8:54 AM

now you have a reason to kick his ass. and when my fat friend wants mcdonalds, i make him bike around with me first to burn the calories that he will regain by eating the food.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

4/17/2010 9:10 AM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

now you have a reason to kick his ass. and when my fat friend wants mcdonalds, i make him bike around with me first to burn the calories that he will regain by eating the food.

if i fight the kid i will get chraged with battery and sent to juviee

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

4/17/2010 9:15 AM

sucks bro

|

-My name is Kenny
-I live in colorado
-I <3 Park!!!!

4/17/2010 9:17 AM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

BLACKBURN wrote:

then make him buy you mcdonalds.

|

BOTM february 2011.

4/17/2010 9:19 AM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

BLACKBURN wrote:

vanillseatbmx wrote:

its funny because the kid that snitched was the other kids back up

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

4/17/2010 9:27 AM

BLACKBURN wrote:

vanillseatbmx wrote:

BLACKBURN wrote:

aaw, now the poor kids probably shitting his pants now because he has no backup! haha.

|

BOTM february 2011.

4/17/2010 9:35 AM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

BLACKBURN wrote:

vanillseatbmx wrote:

aaw, now the poor kids probably shitting his pants now because he has no backup! haha.

yea lol the kid that we were gunna fight use to be my freind till he got made cause i said white power(and yes he is white) and he got all pissed and told me he was gunna shoot me and any nigger he sees but when i stepped up and told him to shoot me he backed up and said sorry man i dident mean it blah blah blah basically everyone in my town is pussys except a hand full of us and we are all freinds so we never fight

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

4/17/2010 9:42 AM

BLACKBURN wrote:

vanillseatbmx wrote:

BLACKBURN wrote:

yea lol the kid that we were gunna fight use to be my freind till he got made cause i said white power(and yes he is white) and he got all pissed and told me he was gunna shoot me and any nigger he sees but when i stepped up and told him to shoot me he backed up and said sorry man i dident mean it blah blah blah basically everyone in my town is pussys except a hand full of us and we are all freinds so we never fight

haha same thing around here man, everyone thinks their so badass around here but when it comes to a fight they all piss their pants when it comes down to it. ive got a friend who every day talks to me about how he wants to kick someones ass.

but ive seen him in situations like one time this other guy whos actually good at fighting punched him in the face once, he ran in my room, cried, and made me call his dad for a ride home.

and this other chick i was friends with punched him in the face twice for talking shit about her and his boyfriend, so after he got punched in the face twice from her he ran home, had his mom call me, and when i talked to him he was still crying lmao.

|

BOTM february 2011.

4/17/2010 9:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:01 AM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

BLACKBURN wrote:

vanillseatbmx wrote:

haha same thing around here man, everyone thinks their so badass around here but when it comes to a fight they all piss their pants when it comes down to it. ive got a friend who every day talks to me about how he wants to kick someones ass.

but ive seen him in situations like one time this other guy whos actually good at fighting punched him in the face once, he ran in my room, cried, and made me call his dad for a ride home.

and this other chick i was friends with punched him in the face twice for talking shit about her and his boyfriend, so after he got punched in the face twice from her he ran home, had his mom call me, and when i talked to him he was still crying lmao.

shit thats funny ive been in like two fights one was with a kid that was alot bigger then me he had me by 100 pounds and im 230 he was a big mother fucker. i came out of that fight with a broke knuckle and tooth bleeding he left with his head spilt open in two places and a bloody nose

other one i dont remeber lol

im a chill kid like i dont like to fight and shit but people always challange me to fights i usally ignore it till they piss me off and then i stepp the fuck up and they run like lil bitche i guess im a scary guy lol

but hwen we fight we fight till someone hits the ground knocked out

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

4/17/2010 9:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:01 AM

yeah dude it is, the fact that he thinks hes so badass because hes fat makes it 20x more funny when he gets his ass handed to him.

and haha nice, atleast your not chicken shit when buisness goes down, you step up when people start pissing you off.

ive only really been in 1 fight with some wangster i used to be friends with, he kicked my snowboard and walked away crying.

im really chill too, i dont ever start fights with people, im a scrawny kid and im usually just not looking to fight all the time so i know my place haha.

and around here people fight until someone says "okay stop STOP OKAY IM DONE." haha.

|

BOTM february 2011.

4/17/2010 10:01 AM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

yeah dude it is, the fact that he thinks hes so badass because hes fat makes it 20x more funny when he gets his ass handed to him.

and haha nice, atleast your not chicken shit when buisness goes down, you step up when people start pissing you off.

ive only really been in 1 fight with some wangster i used to be friends with, he kicked my snowboard and walked away crying.

im really chill too, i dont ever start fights with people, im a scrawny kid and im usually just not looking to fight all the time so i know my place haha.

and around here people fight until someone says "okay stop STOP OKAY IM DONE." haha.

yea we dont stop if they say stop cause they bull shit you wanted to fight then you ant stopping till some one is koed

im kinda big so if i have to fight i will like dosent bother me

but this kid is such a pussy like no joke back in e8th grade i put a pad lock on his locker and he ended up going to the office and getting me in a shit load of troublee and a bunch of bs. his fucking mom called my house yesterday but my mom was like fuck i ant talking to her shes a bitch lol

i just dont get why they fucking called the cops on me when the kid we were gunna fight was at the school with them

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]