some bullshit right here

Related:
Create New Tag

4/17/2010 11:36 AM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

yeah dude it is, the fact that he thinks hes so badass because hes fat makes it 20x more funny when he gets his ass handed to him.

and haha nice, atleast your not chicken shit when buisness goes down, you step up when people start pissing you off.

ive only really been in 1 fight with some wangster i used to be friends with, he kicked my snowboard and walked away crying.

im really chill too, i dont ever start fights with people, im a scrawny kid and im usually just not looking to fight all the time so i know my place haha.

and around here people fight until someone says "okay stop STOP OKAY IM DONE." haha.

BLACKBURN wrote:

yea we dont stop if they say stop cause they bull shit you wanted to fight then you ant stopping till some one is koed

im kinda big so if i have to fight i will like dosent bother me

but this kid is such a pussy like no joke back in e8th grade i put a pad lock on his locker and he ended up going to the office and getting me in a shit load of troublee and a bunch of bs. his fucking mom called my house yesterday but my mom was like fuck i ant talking to her shes a bitch lol

i just dont get why they fucking called the cops on me when the kid we were gunna fight was at the school with them

haha yeah they wanted to fight in the first place so its their problem now if theyre getting killed.

haha my friends not big hes just fat so he think he has the upper hand by sitting on them. but im scrawny as fuck im like 6' 140 pounds.

lol i dont get why kids think that they need to tell the office and tell people, i hate when people do that shit. thats like 3rd grader stuff.

and yeah they were the ones who wanted to start shit in the first place i dont see why those faggots called the cops lmao.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

4/17/2010 11:47 AM

BLACKBURN wrote:

yea we dont stop if they say stop cause they bull shit you wanted to fight then you ant stopping till some one is koed

but this kid is such a pussy like no joke back in e8th grade i put a pad lock on his locker and he ended up going to the office and getting me in a shit load of troublee and a bunch of bs. his fucking mom called my house yesterday but my mom was like fuck i ant talking to her shes a bitch lol

i just dont get why they fucking called the cops on me when the kid we were gunna fight was at the school with them

Why did his mom call your house?

|

4/17/2010 12:07 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

yeah dude it is, the fact that he thinks hes so badass because hes fat makes it 20x more funny when he gets his ass handed to him.

and haha nice, atleast your not chicken shit when buisness goes down, you step up when people start pissing you off.

ive only really been in 1 fight with some wangster i used to be friends with, he kicked my snowboard and walked away crying.

im really chill too, i dont ever start fights with people, im a scrawny kid and im usually just not looking to fight all the time so i know my place haha.

and around here people fight until someone says "okay stop STOP OKAY IM DONE." haha.

BLACKBURN wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

my mom and his mo use to be freinds and idk i guess to tell my mom that i was gunna hurt her son idk hes a lil pussie

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]
RIP WILL,ERIC,BRIAN,JIMMY

4/17/2010 12:13 PM

BLACKBURN wrote:

my mom and his mo use to be freinds and idk i guess to tell my mom that i was gunna hurt her son idk hes a lil pussie

That's sad, that he's the one that started it and now is such a pussy that he has his mom call yours.

|

4/17/2010 12:20 PM

this thread makes me want to fight, haha.

|

say yeahh.

4/17/2010 1:37 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

BLACKBURN wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

That's sad, that he's the one that started it and now is such a pussy that he has his mom call yours.

yea i get to go to the office on monday and we have to talk it out

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

4/17/2010 3:05 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

now you have a reason to kick his ass. and when my fat friend wants mcdonalds, i make him bike around with me first to burn the calories that he will regain by eating the food.

BLACKBURN wrote:

if i fight the kid i will get chraged with battery and sent to juviee

you wont do it

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

4/17/2010 3:17 PM

BLACKBURN wrote:

I wouldn't go.

If you do you need to tell them to get there heads out of their asses.

|

4/17/2010 6:48 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

BLACKBURN wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

I wouldn't go.

if you dont go they come find you and pull you out of class

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

4/17/2010 6:55 PM

man that sucks, especially because you didnt do anything

|

4/17/2010 6:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2010 7:00 PM

if i would have rock the fuck out of him like bad OOOOOOO on a good note my local trails are rebuilt and wont be torn down owener gave the land for us to build

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

4/17/2010 6:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2010 7:00 PM

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

4/17/2010 6:59 PM

BLACKBURN wrote:

I know, I wait for them to do that then even start dealing with them. If they are going to be a pain in my ass, I will be twice as bad for them. Just don't let them talk down to you and then you will get your way.

|

4/17/2010 7:00 PM

wow that sucks big dick!!!

|

OHHHH BILLY! YOU NAUGHTY BOY!
SKEET SKEET SKEET

I'm Legit!!!
609-980-6050

Traded: Nikpeterson
Sold: Leatherbarrow(got scammed), Nomnom

4/17/2010 7:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:02 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

I wouldn't go.

BLACKBURN wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

I know, I wait for them to do that then even start dealing with them. If they are going to be a pain in my ass, I will be twice as bad for them. Just don't let them talk down to you and then you will get your way.

dude i neverlet them talk down to me like one time this parapro lady decided to send me to the office because i gave my buddy a titty twister after he got me as we were walking down the halll she goes your going to seee soltice (vp)i was like shit shes my freind ill talk to her anyday lol

then one time we have a teacher that is like a neo nazi and he was like i know where you live so i was liek tell me my address he couldent so i gave it to him to pisss him off

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

4/17/2010 7:14 PM

BLACKBURN wrote:

dude i neverlet them talk down to me like one time this parapro lady decided to send me to the office because i gave my buddy a titty twister after he got me as we were walking down the halll she goes your going to seee soltice (vp)i was like shit shes my freind ill talk to her anyday lol

then one time we have a teacher that is like a neo nazi and he was like i know where you live so i was liek tell me my address he couldent so i gave it to him to pisss him off

I quite enjoy making my teachers speechless.

I was called down to see one of the admins about grades(missed a bunch of school). His first comment was "What can we do to help you?" not that bad till it was the third time that week, so I turn to this asshat and say "How about not calling me down while I am working on the stuff I missed?". His next words after sitting dumbfounded for a few minutes was "You can go back to class".

|

4/17/2010 7:20 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

BLACKBURN wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

I quite enjoy making my teachers speechless.

I was called down to see one of the admins about grades(missed a bunch of school). His first comment was "What can we do to help you?" not that bad till it was the third time that week, so I turn to this asshat and say "How about not calling me down while I am working on the stuff I missed?". His next words after sitting dumbfounded for a few minutes was "You can go back to class".

ha thats funny

as i was sitting in the office for the titty twister the dean dude goes you know i can give you three days for this i trurn(i wwas staring out the window) and say give me three days it will make my xmas break longer it was two days before break lmao

then the other day i went to the bath room to take a piss and some kids were smokeing and a teacher walked in as i walked out so he went to the vp soltice and they took me from lunch and sat me down and was like where you smoking i was like no she was like i know your lieing i was like then give me a damn cup and ill piss in it and prove to you that i dient u stupid bitch all she said was go sit out side

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

4/17/2010 7:22 PM

one time my assistant principal took me out of class to bitch at me for some retarded shit i did in class, so i sat in a chair 50 minutes so he could finish with a minute. i finally got into his room and he looked at me and hes like "you know what you did wrong?" im like "sure" and hes like "okay, you can go back to class" so i sat there for 50 minutes for nothing.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

4/18/2010 10:56 AM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

one time my assistant principal took me out of class to bitch at me for some retarded shit i did in class, so i sat in a chair 50 minutes so he could finish with a minute. i finally got into his room and he looked at me and hes like "you know what you did wrong?" im like "sure" and hes like "okay, you can go back to class" so i sat there for 50 minutes for nothing.

its fun being a smart ass to a teacher

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

4/18/2010 2:47 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

Should have left.

|