some school shit

Related:
Create New Tag

4/12/2011 7:26 AM

I just got word today that this Thursday some riders and skaters are bringing a vert ramp to my High School parking lot and are doing some tricks and talking about anti drug shit.... you guys know anything about this? who's coming?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

4/12/2011 7:28 AM

I'm about to go haha

|

4/12/2011 7:33 AM

Solid. Video that shit.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/12/2011 7:34 AM

Oh dude, I wonder if that is Rich Weiber and his show stuff? I know he has a box jump and some tour guys and does that.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/12/2011 10:45 AM

sounds kinda queer, some people came to my town centre before but they did flatland and they sucked. i was like *facepalm*

|

Mothaducker.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CreativeUpload?feature=mhee

Go to my channel, sub, and click a couple of the ads, would be mightily appreciated!

4/12/2011 11:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/12/2011 11:14 AM

it might be vic murphy. he came to my church a couple years ago and got a couple local pros and did a show and he talked about jesus and god, he was really inspirational. pretty much the reason why i got into riding. and they did some flatland and bunnyhopped over 6 girls

|

4/12/2011 11:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/12/2011 11:13 AM

Chris_Pendlebury wrote:

sounds kinda queer, some people came to my town centre before but they did flatland and they sucked. i was like *facepalm*

haha this, it kinda makes us other riders look kinda lame cause then everyone thinks that vert and flatland is like all bmx is about lol, they need to set up like an x games street course and have, reynolds, enarson, aaron ross, sexton, and roche go at it for like an hour haha, and have like dane searles and chase hawk hittin some 60 ft trails straight through the middle of the course....now that is a fucking show if you ask me...

|

4/12/2011 11:16 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
thats what shits about

|

Mothaducker.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CreativeUpload?feature=mhee

Go to my channel, sub, and click a couple of the ads, would be mightily appreciated!

4/12/2011 12:19 PM

The worst is when the dudes kick ass, and all the chicks watch some of you bashers suck! Give the guy's credit even if they blow. They are out there getting it done doing something they love, and sending some dick heads a message.

|

4/12/2011 1:36 PM

D Thompson wrote:

haha this, it kinda makes us other riders look kinda lame cause then everyone thinks that vert and flatland is like all bmx is ...more

THIS

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH

4/12/2011 1:59 PM

Chris_Pendlebury wrote:

MATTTTTT WILLHELLMM!!

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/12/2011 3:25 PM

Chris_Pendlebury wrote:

D Thompson wrote:

haha this, it kinda makes us other riders look kinda lame cause then everyone thinks that vert and flatland is like all bmx is ...more

that would work except for the anti dug part lol

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

4/12/2011 3:34 PM

local group i think its mormans? not sure though. is always out at a local park giving helmets out to the kids.

|

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

4/14/2011 8:35 AM

Shit was so fresh, ended like ten minutes ago. They had one skater, one roller blader (some nice guy from Japan), and 2 vert riders, (Zach Warden, and Jimmy Walker) and 1 flat lander (Trevor Myer)... I think the tour was called the GetUpTour presented by ASA.... they did way too many turn downs and 540's, and only like one whip, but Zach Warden did a 540 Whip, and Jimmy Walker did an Opposite Flair, and hooked me up with a 2010 Colony of Summer XV DVD.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

4/14/2011 8:55 AM

traviswooten727 wrote:

Shit was so fresh, ended like ten minutes ago. They had one skater, one roller blader (some nice guy from Japan), and 2 vert ...more

Kick ass! Trevor Meyer is a super nice dude (He's from MN originally). I know Tom Haugen sometimes does those shows too. They aren't typically going to huck themselves too hard because they literally do hundreds of shows a year.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura