song choice

Related:
Create New Tag

1/4/2014 9:52 PM

*insert story containing edit creating stuff* ok so a good song choice, long hauls close calls by Hank III?

|

1/4/2014 10:01 PM

JRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

1/5/2014 2:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2014 2:40 AM

This is a great choice, it's not to old but it's not new. It has flavour and nice beats. If you like older nineties music you'll like this song.

&list=FLoUzKaqWkgk9nAKKTWyG76w&index=1
|

bicycle more like bikecycle

1/5/2014 7:44 AM

Anything by Hilltop Hoods. Alkaline Trio has some legit ride songs aswell. Just go on a internet radio and listen to music. New artists and genres will pop up and youll find ride songs.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/5/2014 3:32 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Anything by Hilltop Hoods. Alkaline Trio has some legit ride songs aswell. Just go on a internet radio and listen to music. New artists and genres will pop up and youll find ride songs.

Never heard of Hilltop Hoods so I gave them a listen, and damn. Every song by them I've listened to so far I've enjoyed, thank you for that haha.

|

1/5/2014 3:45 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Never heard of Hilltop Hoods so I gave them a listen, and damn. Every song by them I've listened to so far I've enjoyed, thank you for that haha.

Yeah haha. I get so pumped riding to their music. I often set my phone to only play their music while im riding.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx