soooo close!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2013 5:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2013 7:31 PM

go sooooso close to landing this, need some advice though.

?feature=player_detailpage

Photo

I caught both pedals just before I landed as you can see above but I slow-mo'd the clip so you can see it and my problem, I'm leaning too far to the left which is why I slid out.

Can anyone give me some tips or should I just keep practicing? My friend taught me a little secret to whips on Saturday so I've only been applying it since then (right when the bike gets halfway around, kinda tilt the left side of your handlebars down (or right side if you whip the other way) and the whip will come around easier) so I haven't known about that long but they feel like they're getting easier so I'm gonna keep at it for sure, I was just wondering if anyone had any advice other than keep practicing.

I'm stoked as fuck they look good though

Photo
|

5/1/2013 6:07 PM

I just got a few shitty fakie rollback today haha beastly whips look at adam lz's new tutorial

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/1/2013 7:12 PM

I think its just your mind taking the pedals off (maybe because you havent landed one yet) but im not sure

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

5/1/2013 7:20 PM

nice man, i cant wait till i have mine to that point! whips are my goal for the end of summer

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/1/2013 7:32 PM

tito24 wrote:

I think its just your mind taking the pedals off (maybe because you havent landed one yet) but im not sure

maybe. my friend who was helping me on Saturday said once I land a few, they'll come to be a lot easier. I just keep leaning too far, I landed like this twice and would have rode away but I slid out haha

|

5/1/2013 7:32 PM

Purple bike wrote:

nice man, i cant wait till i have mine to that point! whips are my goal for the end of summer

thanks a lot, and go for it! how close can you currently get?

|

5/1/2013 7:39 PM

Purple bike wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

right nowi can only try them flat, and i get the bike all the way arround but i am landing right as the bike would be get under me so i have the jist just i need to jump higher i think, hopefully this weekend i can build some trails if the wegher doesnt suck

|

5/1/2013 7:43 PM

Purple bike wrote:

right nowi can only try them flat, and i get the bike all the way arround but i am landing right as the bike would be get under me so i have the jist just i need to jump higher i think, hopefully this weekend i can build some trails if the wegher doesnt suck

so you still need to get over frame? I had that problem for fucking ever. hopping a bit higher helps, also step towards your frame and make sure to push your bars down

|

5/1/2013 7:46 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Purple bike wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

so you still need to get over frame? I had that problem for fucking ever. hopping a bit higher helps, also step towards your frame and make sure to push your bars down

thanks for the tipps, i cant wait till the wether clears up so i can go out and try them

|

5/1/2013 7:51 PM

Purple bike wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Purple bike wrote:

thanks for the tipps, i cant wait till the wether clears up so i can go out and try them

Your arm or what ever is okeeey?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/1/2013 8:01 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Purple bike wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Your arm or what ever is okeeey?

not really lol it was my foot btw, but i decide to just suck it up now that its been almost a week and i can sort of walk again i asked a dr. i know and he said it is most likely cracked a quarter of the way through sorta like a stress fracture the dr said 3 weeks or so and i think im fine to ride

|

5/3/2013 6:06 PM

UPDATE!!!

Landed one today!

?feature=player_detailpage

so fucking stoked.

As soon as I landed, I was like oh my god! my right foot lifted off the pedal right as I landed, almost slipping but it didn't thankfully. I'm so pumped haha
|

5/3/2013 6:11 PM

Sick cunt!

|

5/3/2013 6:23 PM

Good shit! lock them in!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/3/2013 7:51 PM

nice i landed my first oppo bar today whips are supper fun im in the procces of getting them dialed right now

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/3/2013 8:24 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

nice i landed my first oppo bar today whips are supper fun im in the procces of getting them dialed right now

I landed like 1 total oppo bar ever and said fuck that, not worth it haha. but yeah same here. thanks everyone else!

also

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

5/3/2013 8:33 PM

^^^^^^^this hahaha

|

Save a tree

5/3/2013 8:35 PM

Jesus Christ! Goofy whips!! :OOOOOOOO

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/3/2013 8:35 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

^^^^^^^this hahaha

haha I had my phone sitting on this ledge thing filming me and it fell over the one time, I would have been so pissed if I got it but missed the video cause I was by myself

|

5/3/2013 8:36 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Jesus Christ! Goofy whips!! :OOOOOOOO

I know haha I hate my footing but at the same time I love it

|

5/3/2013 8:37 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

^^^^^^^this hahaha

sundaybmxRR wrote:

haha I had my phone sitting on this ledge thing filming me and it fell over the one time, I would have been so pissed if I got it but missed the video cause I was by myself

i need to film my whips i land like 1 in every 20 tho lol

|

Save a tree

5/4/2013 1:30 AM

Bloody good work man
Proud of you

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/4/2013 9:59 AM

Now go for doubles

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/4/2013 11:03 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Now go for doubles

Pfffft fuck doubles I'm going straight for triples!

|