sorry for useless thread

Related:
Create New Tag

6/25/2011 2:01 AM

i was the one who said that i'm goin to leave vital and now im back because i cant ride for the whole summer and i'm bored......
SOOOO IM BACK

|

6/25/2011 2:06 AM

There's a surprise...

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

6/25/2011 2:07 AM

Fuck off shitbag

|

refs: scwright99, ImDaBoss, pcoco, iridebmxeveryday, cschmall, thor_davis, dennis916, ETBA, nebikr13, Christianjames, ridebmx456, A08, CRAZYMAAZY, Odyssey339, Blake el Gingero, SRHrider, Jimmy2227,mannequinforce, Lee_Rager, Wade, Kevinl, agfracing, lil_huper, Bmxer10, BEASTASSDICKwink , Matix, njbmxerdude(x3), FitBikeCo77(x2), irideafly (escrow service)

BIKE CHECK

6/25/2011 2:10 AM

brenden1207 wrote:

Fuck off shitbag

fuck you dude

|

6/25/2011 2:19 AM

brenden1207 wrote:

Fuck off shitbag

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

fuck you dude

c'mon dude you had to see that coming you quit then your back like a week or less later lol

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

6/25/2011 2:23 AM

brenden1207 wrote:

Fuck off shitbag

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

fuck you dude

bricerbmx wrote:

c'mon dude you had to see that coming you quit then your back like a week or less later lol

yeah i kno i feel like a FAG (and i admitted) its just i got caught smoking and now i cant ride at skateparks or ride at all so i thought hey what the hell......i feel good being back here anyways

|

6/25/2011 2:26 AM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

fuck you dude

bricerbmx wrote:

c'mon dude you had to see that coming you quit then your back like a week or less later lol

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

yeah i kno i feel like a FAG (and i admitted) its just i got caught smoking and now i cant ride at skateparks or ride at all so i thought hey what the hell......i feel good being back here anyways

shitty buzz dude welcome back to the hater forums

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

6/25/2011 2:29 AM

bricerbmx wrote:

c'mon dude you had to see that coming you quit then your back like a week or less later lol

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

yeah i kno i feel like a FAG (and i admitted) its just i got caught smoking and now i cant ride at skateparks or ride at all so i thought hey what the hell......i feel good being back here anyways

bricerbmx wrote:

shitty buzz dude welcome back to the hater forums

thnx bro....most people on here are some fuckin little rich dicks and annoying aussies (not being racist mates haha)

|

6/25/2011 2:31 AM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

yeah i kno i feel like a FAG (and i admitted) its just i got caught smoking and now i cant ride at skateparks or ride at all so i thought hey what the hell......i feel good being back here anyways

bricerbmx wrote:

shitty buzz dude welcome back to the hater forums

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

thnx bro....most people on here are some fuckin little rich dicks and annoying aussies (not being racist mates haha)

i dont think aussie is a race but w/e

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

6/25/2011 2:35 AM

bricerbmx wrote:

shitty buzz dude welcome back to the hater forums

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

thnx bro....most people on here are some fuckin little rich dicks and annoying aussies (not being racist mates haha)

bricerbmx wrote:

i dont think aussie is a race but w/e

hahaha

|

6/25/2011 2:38 AM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

thnx bro....most people on here are some fuckin little rich dicks and annoying aussies (not being racist mates haha)

Fag.

|

6/25/2011 2:39 AM

bricerbmx wrote:

shitty buzz dude welcome back to the hater forums

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

thnx bro....most people on here are some fuckin little rich dicks and annoying aussies (not being racist mates haha)

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Fag.

Aussie Bitch.

|

6/25/2011 2:41 AM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

thnx bro....most people on here are some fuckin little rich dicks and annoying aussies (not being racist mates haha)

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Fag.

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

Aussie Bitch.

bmx is rad is the shit

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

6/25/2011 2:41 AM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

Aussie Bitch.

What's wrong with Australia?

|

6/25/2011 2:44 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Fag.

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

Aussie Bitch.

bmx_is_rad wrote:

What's wrong with Australia?

hes jealous because you have red dirt

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

6/25/2011 2:44 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Fag.

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

Aussie Bitch.

bmx_is_rad wrote:

What's wrong with Australia?

are u the only aussie on here??? i must be thinking of the dudes from england....im so confused

|

6/25/2011 2:51 AM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

are u the only aussie on here??? i must be thinking of the dudes from england....im so confused

There are like 6 active Aussie's on here.

bmx_is_rad
brianoob
aznsbmx?
youngun
Flow.
shakesman69

|

6/25/2011 2:56 AM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

Aussie Bitch.

bmx_is_rad wrote:

What's wrong with Australia?

bricerbmx wrote:

hes jealous because you have red dirt

no way!! haha

|

6/25/2011 2:59 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

What's wrong with Australia?

bricerbmx wrote:

hes jealous because you have red dirt

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

no way!! haha

you cant even say having red dirt wouldnt be sick

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

6/25/2011 10:28 AM

bricerbmx wrote:

hes jealous because you have red dirt

I am i got sand fml i would

|

Cool story man!
Water Melon Check

Refs: Sire, 2283kdogg, Zerobig13, Ilovemybike22, BmxRida4lyfe

6/25/2011 10:42 AM

Does anyone else not remember this guy?

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

6/25/2011 10:47 AM

go fuck a dog

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

6/25/2011 10:55 AM

this is exactly why people don't like newfags
they are cocky as hell and stupid, but they try to be chill with us, after they are dumbasses or just plain faggots

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

6/25/2011 10:59 AM

He changed his profile pic to jump onto the bandwagon of having ass, tits, or a scene girl hoping people would like him more.

|

6/25/2011 11:33 AM

RxGrimReaper wrote:

He changed his profile pic to jump onto the bandwagon of having ass, tits, or a scene girl hoping people would like him more.

shut up noob

|

6/25/2011 11:35 AM

Wade. wrote:

this is exactly why people don't like newfags
they are cocky as hell and stupid, but they try to be chill with us, after they are dumbasses or just plain faggots

and this is why us noobs hate fuckers like these....

|

6/25/2011 11:43 AM

Wade. wrote:

this is exactly why people don't like newfags
they are cocky as hell and stupid, but they try to be chill with us, after they are dumbasses or just plain faggots

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

and this is why us noobs hate fuckers like these....

Nobody cares what newfags think, i am from 08 so fuck you

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

6/25/2011 11:45 AM

RxGrimReaper wrote:

He changed his profile pic to jump onto the bandwagon of having ass, tits, or a scene girl hoping people would like him more.

This

|

6/25/2011 11:52 AM

RxGrimReaper wrote:

He changed his profile pic to jump onto the bandwagon of having ass, tits, or a scene girl hoping people would like him more.

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

shut up noob

Nice comeback scrub. Just leave and don't ever come back.

|

6/25/2011 12:23 PM

why didn't you just continue to use your "old" screen name?

Making a new one is just as stupid as making a thread about coming back.

Also goes to show. if you didn't get caught smoking, you would not be here. Which means you are here just to post whore. As you already told the forum how you felt about everyone & the forum it self.

You do not like it here, yet you thought enough about it, to make a new screen name & start posting again....think about that for a second.

|