sounds good?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/3/2014 10:12 AM

Eclat tech front hub in black laced to an eclat bondi aero rim in red using bsd black spokes (194mm?) with red swirl t/a tyres? Thinkin 2.3 front and back, doubt id fit 2.4s

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

7/3/2014 10:14 AM

ew. red marble is disgusting. wheel sounds solid though

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/3/2014 10:17 AM

sounds legt it will look like the rims bleeding into the tire much swag

|

7/3/2014 10:22 AM

hahaha, yes, ill be the swaggiest guy on the block! but serious, my bike needs to be super dialled when i go away with jon, colour way included! I reckon them tyres, with red swirl pedals and grips will look killer on my setup, then i just need to wait for this shadow tiedie craze to move onto red so i can get matching bb cones and dustcap

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

7/3/2014 10:24 AM

dude do it fuck everybody do it that sound sick together

|

7/3/2014 10:31 AM

Yo Eddi, Solid set up for sure! I'm gunna have to perv on that Wheel when You get here!! I very nearly got the Teck Hubs, but ended up with Marmoset/Ratchet Hubs to Bondi Aero's! Ads got them now lol.

Not too long till My shit arrives!!!

|

7/3/2014 11:24 AM

Topsey wrote:

Yo Eddi, Solid set up for sure! I'm gunna have to perv on that Wheel when You get here!! I very nearly got the Teck Hubs, but ...more

The only thing that sketches me out is the alloy centre axle, although it says it can handle all the smiths and tooths you can throw at it, so i guess itll be solid. Also, helicoiled? Whats that mumbojumbo? And huntzforbunz, i will, never really valued others opinionson colour anyway!

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

7/3/2014 11:36 AM

Text Me back douche bag!

|

7/3/2014 11:45 AM

Topsey wrote:

Yo Eddi, Solid set up for sure! I'm gunna have to perv on that Wheel when You get here!! I very nearly got the Teck Hubs, but ...more

EddiMundo wrote:

The only thing that sketches me out is the alloy centre axle, although it says it can handle all the smiths and tooths you can ...more

A helicoil is a Steel insert-type thing that is used for the thread for the bolts to go in, so it's stronger than the threads that an ordinary Aluminium axle would have.

|

7/3/2014 11:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/3/2014 11:50 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

The only thing that sketches me out is the alloy centre axle, although it says it can handle all the smiths and tooths you can ...more

Helicoiled basically means that the threads are steel even though the axle itself is aluminum. Basically a steel coil is pressed into the axle. Allows for stronger threads. It's also easier/cheaper to replace if you strip it out since you can just get another helicoil and have it pressed in, rather than having to buy a whole new axle. On top of that, it's lighter since the axle has to be drilled to a slightly larger diameter than it would be if the axle itself was threaded.

Wheel sounds pretty solid, even though I'm a GSport guy myself. My friend runs an Eclat rim up front and it's been holding up for him no problems. Also, I agree with Tom, red marble is fucking terrible, worse than gum even. But that's none of my business.

Edit: Fuck you BMX Forever, you beat me, lol.

|

7/3/2014 12:56 PM

Eddie, email me your number brah

|

Bruh

7/3/2014 1:12 PM

Solid wheel build, I'd run that.

I'm sure the axle will hold up, always liked the tech hubs, can't go wrong with eclat really.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/3/2014 1:50 PM

Topsey wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Helicoiled basically means that the threads are steel even though the axle itself is aluminum. Basically a steel coil is ...more

cheers bro, that explained everythingman, and you may think its terrible, but you aintseen whats in my head yet! and zach, my phones dead, but ill mail you now man! and jon, Ive no signal here, i got your text but i was out for afag so i messaged you on fb!

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit