soundwave V2

Related:
Create New Tag

10/24/2014 3:18 PM

The Sunday Soundwave V2 frame is made from 41-Thermal heat-treated chromoly with revised geometry and slight design tweaks over the previous Soundwave frame. Features include a taller "MotoRoss" style integrated headtube drilled for gyro tabs, Wave headtube/downtube gusset, Wave toptube with underside brake cable channel, Wave downtube, Mid BB shell, Sunday seat post clamp, tapered seatstays with removable U-brake mounts, Director style chainstay junction for increased strength, "boxed" chainstays with 2.4" tire clearance, Sunday stamped end caps and 8mm thick hollow dropouts with integrated chain tensioners.

Photo

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

10/24/2014 7:00 PM

...... copypasta...

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/24/2014 8:23 PM

what's changed from the v1?

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

10/24/2014 8:33 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

An extra half inch of seat tube lol

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/24/2014 10:55 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

An extra half inch of seat tube lol

Don't forget the "2.4 tire clearance"

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭12‬:‭7‬ KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

10/25/2014 12:11 AM

Sunday fans be like ," Best frame ever 10/10 not even out yet but it's better than yours" or "If it's based off Aaron Ross it must be the best frame out"

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/25/2014 12:13 AM

Fit fans be like "one go on a wifi 10/10"

|

10/25/2014 5:10 AM

Basically it is the best frame based on reliability. I personally don't like the looks of it and geometry wise there is no best frame.

|

10/25/2014 5:27 AM

Better Screenshot

Photo

|

10/25/2014 6:35 AM

Mychaylo wrote:

*Fit fans be like "No I'm not asking information. I got to try a WIFI complete the other day at the skatepark. It was honestly the most dialed bike I've ever ridden. Everything felt amazing. I noticed the frame was instantly responsive , the headtube angle was more noticable in turning and nollies , and my god the backend felt like trying to manual to toothpicks for chainstays haha , didn't even attempt to hop into one . Either way , I really like Fit parts , I own a Tshirt , Stem , Pedals , Forks , and more. They're good.

It's on sale on Dans if you're interested. First impression , it was a 10/10. Really popular frame !"

|

10/25/2014 7:32 AM

Not a fan of when companies do this. This is definitely a great frame, but i wouldn't say its a V2. Its more of an update on the current. I don't like 9 inch standovers.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/25/2014 10:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/25/2014 10:46 AM

They may make good shit but I never liked Sunday and never will , the whole v with the number thing is really getting overdone
, I'm going to go make a ham sandwich it will be ham sandwich v9999

Just sounds fucking dumb

|

10/25/2014 8:16 PM

eskimojay wrote:

They may make good shit but I never liked Sunday and never will , the whole v with the number thing is really getting overdone
, I'm going to go make a ham sandwich it will be ham sandwich v9999

Just sounds fucking dumb

This

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

10/25/2014 9:14 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

*Fit fans be like "No I'm not asking information. I got to try a WIFI complete the other day at the skatepark. It was honestly the most dialed bike I've ever ridden. Everything felt amazing. I noticed the frame was instantly responsive , the headtube angle was more noticable in turning and nollies , and my god the backend felt like trying to manual to toothpicks for chainstays haha , didn't even attempt to hop into one . Either way , I really like Fit parts , I own a Tshirt , Stem , Pedals , Forks , and more. They're good.

It's on sale on Dans if you're interested. First impression , it was a 10/10. Really popular frame !"

Always make me giggle

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/25/2014 11:46 PM

Loving the comments haha

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

10/26/2014 11:05 AM

one try kid be like "No I'm not asking information. I got to try a asian the other day at the skatepark. It was honestly the most dialed asian I've ever ridden. Everything felt amazing. I noticed the pussy was instantly responsive , the tits was more noticable in turning and nollies , and my god her backend felt like trying to manual to toothpicks for chainstays haha , didn't even attempt to hop into one . Either way , I really like asian parts , I own a chinese , japanese , korean , kim jong un , and more. They're good.

It's on sale on Dans if you're interested. First impression , it was a 10/10. Really popular asian !"

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital