spanish bb bearing number

Related:
Create New Tag

5/17/2011 7:45 PM

Can someone give me a spanish 19mm bearing number plz gonna go to local beasring company to get some insted of ordering them

|

balls

5/17/2011 7:53 PM

Spanish bearings are specifically make by BMX companies, unlike mid. I don't think you'll be able to get them through a bearing company. Sorry.

But in case this helps, I found this on Fly's website
"After testing many sizes the 37mm, OD / 10mm width was the Spanish BB size that had not given us any problems at all over the whole 7 years."

|

5/17/2011 7:59 PM

Kenealy wrote:

Spanish bearings are specifically make by BMX companies, unlike mid. I don't think you'll be able to get them through a bearing company. Sorry.

"After testing many sizes the 37mm, OD / 10mm width was the Spanish BB size that had not given us any problems at all over the whole 7 years."

The 37 x 10 is the dimensions of the cartridge itself, not the ball bearings.

@mufasa, my guess is the ball bearing size is proprietary. Just buy the cartridges and support bmx. You can find them for like $7.

|

5/17/2011 9:12 PM

i will check at work tomorrow bro

|

twitter

PROBZ

5/17/2011 9:29 PM

Kenealy wrote:

Fondue wrote:

The 37 x 10 is the dimensions of the cartridge itself, not the ball bearings.

@mufasa, my guess is the ball bearing size is proprietary. Just buy the cartridges and support bmx. You can find them for like $7.

What? He wanted the bearing number, I game him dimensions, the next best thing. You can't buy separate balls for sealed bearings anyway. You said it yourself anyway, buy the whole cartridge, or bearing whose dimensions are "37mm, OD / 10mm width."

|