spiral fractured metacarpal and a chipped growth plate, what do i do for 8 weeks?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/2/2012 1:16 AM

help, i'm bikeless for 8 weeks, i've tried skating but i just suck ass. someone help me cope with the boredom!

|

8/2/2012 1:21 AM

how can you skate but not ride?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

8/2/2012 1:24 AM

carjakester wrote:

Metacarpal is a bone in your hand, he broke his hand basically, uhm, just like, be active on the forums, make some friends on skype and talk to them, I just started biking again after 2 months off my bike due to a broken collarbone... I do graphics design too so it kept me busy, go out and visit friends, go to malls etc.

|

Graphics Designer + BMX Rider

8/2/2012 1:27 AM

freeze your self for 2 months.
wont miss a thing dont worry ill keep you posted.

|

8/2/2012 1:28 AM

carjakester wrote:

Brxnnen wrote:

Metacarpal is a bone in your hand, he broke his hand basically, uhm, just like, be active on the forums, make some friends on skype and talk to them, I just started biking again after 2 months off my bike due to a broken collarbone... I do graphics design too so it kept me busy, go out and visit friends, go to malls etc.

for some reason i thought that was the foot, and i just started crusing in my boot, doctor said im not supposed to walk for another 2 weeks but when i started walking it didnt hurt and he said use pain as your guide.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

8/2/2012 2:06 AM

clean your bike? lube parts? idk i have a job so when i was injured being off my bike for a little while wasnt too hard. i took more photos.

|

8/2/2012 2:58 AM

I would suggest dusting off Dave Mirra's game but since you only have one hand you'll have to settle for this.

|

8/2/2012 7:17 AM

Get Oj 3 wheels for your skateboard and cruise like a chief.
Or TH: American Wasteland.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

8/2/2012 7:32 AM

Take up photography / shooting videos.... means you can still hang out with your BMX friends and hit up all your favourite spots. Should be able to use a camera easily enough with a cast on. Leading on from that learn how to edit said photos and videos in the likes of Photoshop / Adobe Premiere.

|

New BMX (Coming Soon)
Old BMX
MTB
Gravel

9/27/2012 10:13 AM

Hate to revive a dead thread but i just thought i'd let everyone know my hand healed up well and i've taken up photography.

|

9/27/2012 1:24 PM

Its not that old and you started, glad to see you filled your time with something else. Lets see some shots when you get the hang of it.

|

9/27/2012 3:13 PM

carjakester wrote:

Brxnnen wrote:

carjakester wrote:

for some reason i thought that was the foot, and i just started crusing in my boot, doctor said im not supposed to walk for another 2 weeks but when i started walking it didnt hurt and he said use pain as your guide.

your foot has a growth plait also, mine is in the healing process at the moment...a 3 month healing process sad

|

9/27/2012 3:39 PM

carjakester wrote:

Brxnnen wrote:

Ride with one hand.

|