sponser

Related:
Create New Tag

11/20/2014 6:06 AM

ok so how do i get sponserd like stevie churchill or devon smillie like how did they get there sponserships and stuff??

|

11/20/2014 6:23 AM

By suckin off the team managers

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

11/20/2014 6:27 AM

Sponsored*

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

11/20/2014 6:59 AM

I mean if you can't spell sponsored then idk

They get noticed via connections or videos and stuff like that, video of you please?

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

11/20/2014 8:16 AM

According to oneeye(who is a very reliable source on the matter) you must sell your soul. That will make you good. Then a simple edit will get you noticed and sponsored.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

11/20/2014 8:34 AM

You must blaze and foot high ledge, only then can you OSS.

|

11/20/2014 11:40 AM

You gotta get footage of yourself hopping over homeless people sleeping on sidewalks works everytime

|

11/20/2014 11:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/20/2014 11:54 AM

Be good, send vids in to companies, be a good person, use the SEARCH BAR on BMX forums to see how many other versions of the same question have been asked, and the answers to those questions.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/20/2014 12:27 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

Fucking really? I let Adam22 fuck my ass and all I got was stickers.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/20/2014 12:40 PM

Haha you got played, i got stickers, a shirt and to choke a woman while high on cocaine out of it.

|

11/20/2014 11:24 PM

do crazy shit. on and off a bike. like mainlining pcp and frotflipping offa pool into a roof

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/20/2014 11:30 PM

First you have to get banned from this forum.
Posting here won't get you sponsored.

Then you shove a frozen hotdog in your seat tube, that will let you hop higher.
Then you shove frozen hotdog inside your bar and close with barends, that will make your bar spin faster smoother and easier.

Make sure to remove all grease and super glue the threads on your pedals threads, this will help prevent your pedals from getting loose when doing fakies.

Good luck!!!

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

11/20/2014 11:35 PM

post your dick pic to this thread or you never will be sponsored.

|

11/21/2014 4:25 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Fucking really? I let Adam22 fuck my ass and all I got was stickers.

No wonder, thats fucked up. All that was needed was a quick blowy. You literally got fucked over. God im funny....

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

11/21/2014 11:21 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

You must blaze and foot high ledge, only then can you OSS.

This made me lol

|

My FBM bike check

11/21/2014 11:43 PM

but forreelz.

just go out and ride, have fun.and don't give a fuckabout getting sponsored. that's the best way

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/22/2014 6:04 AM

Send out emails like this one I got a couple weeks ago.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

For real though, if you're looking for support from companies you need to show what you can do for them in return. You're basically applying for a "job" with the company. I need a cover letter and resume from someone if I don't know them and they're looking for "sponsorship".

|

11/22/2014 12:52 PM

MMX_15 wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

For real though, if you're looking for support from ...more

I don't think you understand the concept of sponsorships in BMX.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/22/2014 1:06 PM

tomdon wrote:

According to oneeye(who is a very reliable source on the matter) you must sell your soul. That will make you good. Then a ...more

One eye is reliable, so much so that i went to his house and i got sponsored on the spot due to his intelligence.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

11/22/2014 1:09 PM

tomdon wrote:

According to oneeye(who is a very reliable source on the matter) you must sell your soul. That will make you good. Then a ...more

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

One eye is reliable, so much so that i went to his house and i got sponsored on the spot due to his intelligence.

Exactly. And that sig is very nice

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

11/24/2014 11:58 AM

i think it will just accidentally happen. Someone while you're playing just like any other ordinary day, some manager will pass by and notice you if you're good and will offer you a contract.

|

Cult,Eastern,Enemy,Flybikes,Superstar,Xposure,ScrapBikes,SupraDome,KMC Chain,Bears,CST

11/24/2014 2:18 PM

MMX_15 wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

For real though, if you're looking for support from ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I don't think you understand the concept of sponsorships in BMX.

Well actually it basically is a job, where your benefits are free or cheap parts and sometimes travel expenses paid, plus a paycheck. They take your information on file like any other job. You are on a contract that can be terminated any time. Lot's of pro riders actually work and do other things for their sponsors to make ends meet, or even work other jobs, largely due to when bmx came back, every kid out there was willing to ride for free parts, or basically nothing.

It's not just some guy saying "Dude, that was a sick bar, here's a frame, now you're a pro for our team".

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura