sponsorship

Related:
Create New Tag

9/24/2011 2:03 PM

on thing i wanna do with bmx is get sponsored but i have no idea how? i don't live anywhere with a good park that i might get noticed at so i don't think its gonna happen

|

9/24/2011 2:15 PM

make friends in the bmx industry. travel around farther out with some buds. make a team with good riders. ExampleL Gully Factory, Dub Bmx ect... and just ride everyday. dont make youtube vids lol. and get off this site haha

|

9/24/2011 2:50 PM

ComplicatedStreetBmx wrote:

make friends in the bmx industry. travel around farther out with some buds. make a team with good riders. ExampleL Gully Factory, Dub Bmx ect... and just ride everyday. dont make youtube vids lol. and get off this site haha

this

|

9/24/2011 3:12 PM

Get really really good, and start putting out edits lol

|

9/24/2011 3:15 PM

pump out edits like you work your stump.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/24/2011 3:23 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Im gonna find the girl in your pic, and fuck the living shit out of her...........

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

9/24/2011 5:36 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com wrote:

Im gonna find the girl in your pic, and fuck the living shit out of her...........

i was just thinking the sameee thing

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

9/24/2011 5:44 PM

She probably has a man face tongue

|

9/24/2011 6:00 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

this. mmm bewbs

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght