spotted something interesting

Related:
Create New Tag

1/16/2014 5:42 PM

drilled out bb would you trust or ride it
|

1/16/2014 5:48 PM

Dirt jumping frame, with a cutout on the bottom ? It's gonna get dirty & grimy as shit in there

|

1/16/2014 6:01 PM

Nope. Crank grinds and a hole in the bb will suck!! I love bb and crank arm grinds so this would be a no.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/16/2014 6:02 PM

Theyre a few years late on the weight weenie trend

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/16/2014 6:12 PM

lol i would never ride that.

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

1/16/2014 6:22 PM

nah. it seems like the bb would actually be a pretty high stress area so no i wouldn't want less material there.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

1/16/2014 6:24 PM

eastern used to have cutouts there if I remember right

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/16/2014 7:21 PM

The only cut outs I like are (I believe) on the deco lifted frame, the "deco" is cut out of the head tube and it looks pretty sweet

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/16/2014 9:38 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Dirt jumping frame, with a cutout on the bottom ? It's gonna get dirty & grimy as shit in there

This, idk if I would be worried about the strength as much for trails but It would get like grimy and stuff like you said and it would probably rust after a while.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

1/16/2014 10:10 PM

I'd ride it. I don't think you'd snap a BB lol. You you can get muck in there but it's easy to remove or just put tape over it and your fine. You won't ride street with that so no worries.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/16/2014 10:51 PM

I wouldnt ride that.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/16/2014 11:13 PM

Eastern did it just fine. So yes I would ride/trust it

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

1/16/2014 11:41 PM

The main disadvantage of this would be dirt getting in; I don't think it would really affect the strength at all.

|

1/17/2014 9:14 AM

I would ride it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura