sprocket problem

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2009 1:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2009 8:45 AM

PROBLEM FIXED i have an eastern sprocket it is a 25 tooth. the problem is that it keeps moving and causing the chain to be uneven. the sprocket bolt is still tight. any help besides buying a tree sprocket. any tricks? any help is appreciated thanks. its not bent the problem is that the sporcket is slipping between the bolt and crank

|

i rode 2 day did you?

7/25/2009 1:22 PM

The problem is you bought a eastern sprocket.. It's most likely bent

Take off the sprocket and lay it on a flat even surface, it should lie straight if not its bent

|

<insert signature here>

7/25/2009 1:23 PM

it is new. its not like that. its that its slipping under the bolt.

|

i rode 2 day did you?

7/25/2009 1:24 PM

A new chainwheel is what it sounds like........either its bent or its moving around on the spindle and the tree does make that problem go away. Is it moving up and down or side to side?

|

Haha no.

7/25/2009 1:24 PM

Do you have your sprocket adapter on?

|

<insert signature here>

7/25/2009 1:26 PM

yea i have the adaptor on. its moving side to side when i crank down on it

|

i rode 2 day did you?

7/25/2009 2:06 PM

Maybe ur adapter is too big for the eastern sprocket u might have to grind ur adapter so it doesnt sticknout of the sproket and hits the crank arm

|

Refs: Stayfit31k, Back Again 4th Time, ScramHype , GoRide4, Blake El Gingero
Email: nakula16@yahoo.com

7/25/2009 9:15 PM

i got a new adapter and out some different spacers in it to line it up better it works perfect now thanks all.

|

i rode 2 day did you?

7/25/2009 9:15 PM

iBike wrote:

Take off the sprocket and lay it on a flat even surface, it should lie straight if not its bent

miss u

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/25/2009 9:52 PM

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yea ok. wtf do i say to that???

|

i rode 2 day did you?

7/25/2009 10:48 PM

iBike wrote:

Hands Down..its just a bad sprocket dude its 20bucks. and hell ya tht shit bends like fuck. I got me the gold animal sprocket and shadow chain..OH YEAH!

|

we grimey on the streets!

7/25/2009 11:34 PM

do i care no. my shits been fixed since like 7... im sooo glad you got and animal sprocket and shadow chain... lie all i was trying to do is get some help and some stuck up mother fucker gotta show off but yea thanks to every one else. this forum is done

|

i rode 2 day did you?

7/26/2009 1:12 AM

iBike wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

miss u

:')

|

<insert signature here>