sprockets?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/16/2007 5:08 PM

big or little whats the difference?

|

12/16/2007 10:04 PM

big...it gets in the way of some things like grinds, and disasters, small ones stay out of the way of those tricks plus it lightens up your bike. ( bigger the sprcokets. a.k.a. chainwheel) it lightens it up..so thats why i run a 28 tooth

|

12/17/2007 8:46 AM

realdealflyrider wrote:

big...it gets in the way of some things like grinds, and disasters, small ones stay out of the way of those tricks plus it lightens up your bike. ( bigger the sprcokets. a.k.a. chainwheel) it lightens it up..so thats why i run a 28 tooth

yeah im running 22T on 8T but i might go up to 25 cause i like being able to go really fast it's fun to experiment with different sprocket sizes it can really effect how you ride

|

12/17/2007 4:31 PM

realdealflyrider wrote:

ConspiracyBMX518 wrote:

yeah im running 22T on 8T but i might go up to 25 cause i like being able to go really fast it's fun to experiment with different sprocket sizes it can really effect how you ride

id get a 23 or 24 tooth with an 8 tooth out back

|

Acquire second hand-profit