sputnic

Related:
Create New Tag

6/2/2013 9:54 AM

im pretty new to bmx and i was told that sputnic was a good company . i recently was looking for sputnic pieces and could only find threads from like 2008 to 2010 . then i tried to find sputnic stuff on ebay and couldn't find anything on danscomp they only had shirts and 1 type of chain of sputnic last i went on the sputnic website and it was just the logo on the page and an outdated link . does anyone know what happened to sputnic or where i can find pieces ?

|

6/2/2013 10:00 AM

sputnic went out of business awhile back

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/2/2013 12:44 PM

tomdon wrote:

damn that sucks whats your price range op i hear wtp prettys good along with fit and a few other brands personally i dont think you will find any thing good on ebay try dans or empire theres also one other online store but i cant remember the name i think it started with an a

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/2/2013 12:44 PM

tomdon wrote:

Tweetz wrote:

damn that sucks whats your price range op i hear wtp prettys good along with fit and a few other brands personally i dont think you will find any thing good on ebay try dans or empire theres also one other online store but i cant remember the name i think it started with an a

Albes.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/2/2013 12:52 PM

Four wrote:

Albes.

yeah thats the site

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/2/2013 1:58 PM

tomdon wrote:

Why did I not know this, I'm pissed. Sputnic were always a solid company that plugged away in the background.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

6/2/2013 2:33 PM

I remember when Sputnic first came out they were pretty good! Always wanted a Stratocaster frame. Then they sold out to Sparkys Distribution & then lost popularity & a lot of their pro riders jumped ship as they went under & then a couple of years back they ceased to exist.

|

6/2/2013 5:03 PM

tomdon wrote:

zenith111 wrote:

Why did I not know this, I'm pissed. Sputnic were always a solid company that plugged away in the background.

yeah i found spputnic by my cousint who used to bmx and he had a 2010 tony neyer frame

|