squeeky squeeky

Related:
Create New Tag

2/6/2009 8:18 PM

i love the sound of loud squeeky brakes. i cleaned my rim and adjusted my pads so there is zero toe. just flat flush contact. but it hardly squeeks. any suggestions?

|

2/7/2009 12:19 PM

when i dont clean my rim they squeek and it drives me crazy

|

2/7/2009 12:25 PM

why would you want your brakes to squeek?
thats like the most annoying sound in the world

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

2/7/2009 12:36 PM

when i run em i make em squeak to piss my friends off ... its great

|

(\__/) CRACKA!!!!
(='.'=)
(")_(")

2/7/2009 1:06 PM

Give them just a bit of toe out for big nasty squeakage. Why in the world you would intentionally do this is beyond me, but whatever. It's your bike. bTW, it'll make your brakes not work as good.

|

Yes, I really live in Wyoming.

2/7/2009 1:59 PM

My brake is quiet. I dislike softer pads. I think that the brakes must be more powerful.

customized high power brake lever
Photo

|

2/7/2009 4:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/7/2009 4:12 PM

custommania wrote:

My brake is quiet. I dislike softer pads. I think that the brakes must be more powerful.

Photo

SHUT THE FUCK UP i kno u have a breake fetish but just cause u cut drilled and filed an odyssey lever DOSENT MEAN SHIT!!!!!!! unless u can scientificaly prove 100% that it helps shut up

|

(\__/) CRACKA!!!!
(='.'=)
(")_(")

2/7/2009 5:22 PM

yea i agree with dd33.... i think odsy has engineers for a reason. lol. if you put the cable closer to the pivot, you would have less leverage i think. although... that does looks pretty sick

|

2/7/2009 5:27 PM

custommania wrote:

Photo

DD33^_^ wrote:

SHUT THE FUCK UP i kno u have a breake fetish but just cause u cut drilled and filed an odyssey lever DOSENT MEAN SHIT!!!!!!! unless u can scientificaly prove 100% that it helps shut up

|

2/7/2009 5:29 PM

clear brake pads.

|

*buybuybuy*

refs: too many to remember

2/7/2009 5:35 PM

mine gets like that when its not clean
but get like windex and cover your rim

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/7/2009 5:41 PM

yea, some one said let coke dry on there, but fuck that. and my shit gets dirty becuase i ride a trail a lot and it squeeks a little bit once i clean em but sometimes ill be at a park and some peoples are like SSSKKKRRREEEEEEEEE! i love that obnocious ass sound haha

|

2/7/2009 5:53 PM

pmhearns wrote:

yea, some one said let coke dry on there, but fuck that. and my shit gets dirty becuase i ride a trail a lot and it squeeks a little bit once i clean em but sometimes ill be at a park and some peoples are like SSSKKKRRREEEEEEEEE! i love that obnocious ass sound haha

or everytime u use your brakes u could yell "ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssqueeeeeeeeeeeek"

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/7/2009 5:55 PM

pmhearns wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

or everytime u use your brakes u could yell "ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssqueeeeeeeeeeeek"

hahaha thats a good idea or just rub dirt all over your rim and brake pads i guess.

|

2/7/2009 5:56 PM

pmhearns wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

KriSandM wrote:

hahaha thats a good idea or just rub dirt all over your rim and brake pads i guess.

or poop

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/7/2009 5:58 PM

hahahah... damn ... 100 cool points for justride

|

2/7/2009 6:02 PM

pmhearns wrote:

hahahah... damn ... 100 cool points for justride

excuse me?
i am the vice president of cool points
so dont give me cool points with out my permission, yah hear?

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/7/2009 6:08 PM

oooohhh.... my bad. why dont you take a break for the computer and go change your tampon, does 100 gay points sound better?

|

2/7/2009 6:11 PM

pmhearns wrote:

oooohhh.... my bad. why dont you take a break for the computer and go change your tampon, does 100 gay points sound better?

no no no
you were taking my job
and that makes me anal

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/7/2009 6:13 PM

indeed... i read that and thought it meant you gained a lot of them. not that you were the sole destributer of the points.

whos the president?

|

2/7/2009 8:20 PM

pmhearns wrote:

yea i agree with dd33.... i think odsy has engineers for a reason. lol. if you put the cable closer to the pivot, you would have less leverage i think. although... that does looks pretty sick

Having the cable closer to the pivot does make for more leverage, but it makes for a longer throw in the lever, so you have to pull the lever n further to actuate the brakes. Kinda like how running a small sprocket in front makes it easier to wheelie but you have to pedal more to get around.
Levers for v-brakes have the cable way out there so there is less leverage because all the power comes from those long brake arms.
Anyway, I give the guy props for customizing his stuff.

|

Yes, I really live in Wyoming.

2/7/2009 8:30 PM

pmhearns wrote:

indeed... i read that and thought it meant you gained a lot of them. not that you were the sole destributer of the points.

whos the president?

theamazing jack is president
i use to be treasure but we got rid of that position =[

|

2/7/2009 8:39 PM

pmhearns wrote:

whos the president?

Ressler711 wrote:

We got rid of it?
no u just werent responceible enough

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/7/2009 8:43 PM

pmhearns wrote:

whos the president?

Ressler711 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

We got rid of it?
no u just werent responceible enough

you signed me the position
i was 1000% worthy of such position
i made the other kids respect

|