stalkers!?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/11/2009 6:36 PM

ok is there any way to keep sertain people from posting on your threds? cause their is this little bastard that try's to start shit on all of my threds, literaly, and it rather anoying. all of you have seen it, he ruins all my threds. no 1 wants to post there when that imature shit is going on.

and go ahead and post pig fucker im not going to respond.

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/11/2009 6:37 PM

im just know he is going to post. i bet he's like one of the first few to post. its so weird

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/11/2009 6:42 PM

haha

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/11/2009 6:44 PM

why are you on all his threds. your really anoying. no 1 thinks your cool either

|

9/11/2009 6:46 PM

kinkrider466 wrote:

why are you on all his threds. your really anoying. no 1 thinks your cool either

really okay sure ask around ive been on vital for a while a lot of people respect me like pongpenis justridebmx brentrides pdubb and others

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/11/2009 6:52 PM

kinkrider466 wrote:

sunday color. wrote:

really okay sure ask around ive been on vital for a while a lot of people respect me like pongpenis justridebmx brentrides pdubb and others

good for them, i really could care less, your being a douche. you need to grow up

|

9/11/2009 6:57 PM

kinkrider466 wrote:

sunday color. wrote:

kinkrider466 wrote:

good for them, i really could care less, your being a douche. you need to grow up

im older then you

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/11/2009 7:02 PM

sunday color. wrote:

kinkrider466 wrote:

sunday color. wrote:

im older then you

really, your in 4th. and im 15, and a softmore in highschool, and honestly what does it prove if you are, your still being imature as fuck! your an idiot

|

9/11/2009 7:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:49 PM

kinkrider466 wrote:

sunday color. wrote:

im older then you

kinkrider466 wrote:

really, your in 4th. and im 15, and a softmore in highschool, and honestly what does it prove if you are, your still being imature as fuck! your an idiot

im really fourteen and a fresshie and you are immature as %^!&@!& cussing is for faggets

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/11/2009 7:07 PM

haha im fourteen too and i dont give eastern shit for no reason. dude u need to stop being an idiot and grow up

|

9/11/2009 7:08 PM

sunday color. wrote:

im older then you

kinkrider466 wrote:

sunday color. wrote:

im really fourteen and a fresshie and you are immature as %^!&@!& cussing is for faggets

your lucky i dont go to school with your ass, i would shove you in a trash can like every day. stupid lil freshie

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/11/2009 7:09 PM

kinkrider466 wrote:

sunday color. wrote:

EasternRider465 wrote:

your lucky i dont go to school with your ass, i would shove you in a trash can like every day. stupid lil freshie

come do it then

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/11/2009 7:09 PM

kinkrider466 wrote:

sunday color. wrote:

kinkrider466 wrote:

thanks man,

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/11/2009 7:11 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

haha im fourteen too and i dont give eastern shit for no reason. dude u need to stop being an idiot and grow up

thank you!

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/11/2009 7:12 PM

sunday color. wrote:

EasternRider465 wrote:

sunday color. wrote:

come do it then

wish i could, you could throw a phone number down there so i can talk shit instead of typing it

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/11/2009 7:13 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

EasternRider465 wrote:

thank you!

no prob man. ive seen a few of ur posts and hes getting annoying as hell

|

9/11/2009 7:15 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

EasternRider465 wrote:

thank you!

JKbmx09 wrote:

no prob man. ive seen a few of ur posts and hes getting annoying as hell

god isn't that the truth

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/11/2009 7:16 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

god isn't that the truth

yeah

|

9/11/2009 7:17 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

sunday color. wrote:

come do it then

EasternRider465 wrote:

wish i could, you could throw a phone number down there so i can talk shit instead of typing it

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/11/2009 7:19 PM

sunday color. wrote:

come do it then

EasternRider465 wrote:

sunday color. wrote:

ha, you better hope that was fake. your fucked if it wasn't. did you really think i wanted it to talk shit? lol your a dumb ass

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/11/2009 7:20 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

sunday color. wrote:

EasternRider465 wrote:

ha, you better hope that was fake. your fucked if it wasn't. did you really think i wanted it to talk shit? lol your a dumb ass

why would i be scuuured to post my number

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/11/2009 7:24 PM

sunday color. wrote:

haha idiot he can just keep calling u and annoying ur ass all the time. and he can block his number. the smart thing to do would be to NOT post ur #. that wouldnt b because ur scared. but i guess ur not smart enough to figure that out on your own

|

9/11/2009 7:26 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

sunday color. wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

haha idiot he can just keep calling u and annoying ur ass all the time. and he can block his number. the smart thing to do would be to NOT post ur #. that wouldnt b because ur scared. but i guess ur not smart enough to figure that out on your own

fuck off pussy

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/11/2009 7:27 PM

sunday color. wrote:

fuck off pussy

hahaha now we see who dosent like being harassed. fucking retard....

|

9/11/2009 7:32 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

sunday color. wrote:

fuck off pussy

JKbmx09 wrote:

hahaha now we see who dosent like being harassed. fucking retard....

roflcopter

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/11/2009 7:32 PM

im not taking sides but u eastern rider sed u wood shuv him in a trash can every day but u say that over the internet i bet that if u 2 had a fight u's wood slap eachotheer

|

"go high, touch the sky"

9/11/2009 7:33 PM

huss wrote:

im not taking sides but u eastern rider sed u wood shuv him in a trash can every day but u say that over the internet i bet that if u 2 had a fight u's wood slap eachotheer

i could woop his ass

he just called me saying pig fucker
like 12 times

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/11/2009 7:33 PM

lol, now you care if im mad at you pig fucker? lmao this is fun

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/11/2009 7:36 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

lol, now you care if im mad at you pig fucker? lmao this is fun

haaha how bout you call me on a real number you fucking pussy bitch

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/11/2009 7:37 PM

huss wrote:

sunday color. wrote:

i could woop his ass

he just called me saying pig fucker
like 12 times

na your a lil freshie, you's a underclassman, i shove'em i trash cans all the time. and besides, i was just baiting him to get him to give me his #. lol he was stutering and was like, " are....ar..are you like......mad at me? lmao

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!