started grinds today any tips

Related:
Create New Tag

6/30/2013 5:58 PM

i just started doing grinding tricks today i landed a pretty decent feeble first try second try i kindy pussed out and just lifted my front wheel third time i got a shitty one any tips for a starter

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/30/2013 6:06 PM

I made a how to feeble video a while ago. Maybe it will help, maybe not.

|

6/30/2013 6:16 PM

that video kinda helped thanks i got it down on how to get on and all that its just for some reason i find myself getting scared and not hoping on or getting scared last minute and hoping on but doing it all fucked up and such

|

-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/30/2013 6:20 PM

Tweetz wrote:

that video kinda helped thanks i got it down on how to get on and all that its just for some reason i find myself getting ...more

Yeah that happens to everyone. You just gotta go for it, there's really nothing that can go wrong.

|

6/30/2013 6:23 PM

Hop, place, hop off. Smith, feebles, and doubles are by far THE easiest tricks to learn. By far

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/30/2013 6:29 PM

future FBM wrote:

Hop, place, hop off. Smith, feebles, and doubles are by far THE easiest tricks to learn. By far

i noticed that lol at first i was like damn shit looks difficult i thought it would be hard to keep balance and shit but after trying a feeble today they seem quite easy i just have to stop being a pussy and pull my balls out of my vagina lol

|

-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/30/2013 7:06 PM

get some hub guards

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/30/2013 7:50 PM

Just go for it. Best advice I can give ya. Start with feebles then double pegs then smith then ice pick then whatever grinds ya wanna learn from there. There are so many to do and they require different obstacles. They're very very fun

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/30/2013 8:00 PM

Idk just hop and push to the side onto the ledge. I do that and it works great. I learned feebles on wood first, so if i did actually mess it up, the only thing itd hurt is the ledge itself. haha So i just hopped and landed into a feeble, not too hard. if you can hop and maybe 180 then it should be easy. other grinds you just hop a bit different. smith is like you are hopping onto the ledge but you push the front end down (i hate doing them, they annoy me wt the moment), feebles is just a normal hop, kinda rear heavy, double peg you just dont pull as much. icepick you do it like a hop manual kinda and land onto the peg, keep weight back. and toothpick is when you lean forward and just slide on the front peg, its like a nose manual, just grinding, and a tooth hanger you just loop the backend over the ledge or rail. good times.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/30/2013 8:20 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

get some hub guards

lol yeah those are next on my list of things to buy lol any suggests on good ones

|

-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/30/2013 9:16 PM

get some hub guards

Tweetz wrote:

lol yeah those are next on my list of things to buy lol any suggests on good ones

depends on what hubs you have daily grind guards are totally bad ass the dsg is massive and could easily works as a non drive side guard its self the actual non drive side is nice but does not fit on the anti gram and maybe some other hubs, fits great on the primo remix that may help determine what hubs it will and will not fit

also ive road a s&m hub guard for almost a year and its pretty nice but not as nice as the daily G doesn't protect the spokes as good, its allot lighter than the daily g and made out of a different grade of chromoly

s&m 4130

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/30/2013 9:17 PM

wtf did this retarded ass site do only posted half of what i said WTF

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/30/2013 9:44 PM

i still cant smith haha i can only double and feeble. and with feebles focus on keeping your front tire close to the edge of the ledge. with doubles i just try and get into them smoothly. feebles and doubles are easy once you get them and its not too hard to get them

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

6/30/2013 9:50 PM

get some hub guards

Tweetz wrote:

depends on what hubs you have daily grind guards are totally bad ass the dsg is massive and could easily works as a non drive ...more

i got the mission recat hub for my back and a mission echo i think in the front i bought my kink second with all the stock parts on it except the grips and the pegs that came with it know of and hub guards that could fit them

|

-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/30/2013 10:40 PM

the daily g might fit the rear i would email them and ask them how deep the guard is and measure the collar space on the hubs cones, for the front i would get g sport gland zip ti plastic guard one of the best guards out there simpley because it fits almost anything and slides super good

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/30/2013 10:47 PM

the daily g might fit the rear i would email them and ask them how deep the guard is and measure the collar space on the hubs ...more

almost everyone at my local park who grinds has the gland ive just added it to my list of parts im getting in the next few days

|

-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/30/2013 10:59 PM

Damn, I'm currently trying to dial in my regular and opposite feebles. Going to bike shop to try to get a non-drive side hubguard that fuckin fits for once. And since I don't have LHD, I might just go back to 2 pegs on my left and take off the DSG.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

6/30/2013 11:24 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Damn, I'm currently trying to dial in my regular and opposite feebles. Going to bike shop to try to get a non-drive side ...more

good luck to you on that i hope you get one that fits lol i cant get a hubguard for my left side till christmas or the next time i come into money with only ever happens on my birthday

|

-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

7/1/2013 1:51 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Damn, I'm currently trying to dial in my regular and opposite feebles. Going to bike shop to try to get a non-drive side ...more

I thought you said you could feeble 180.

|

7/1/2013 2:31 AM

Biggest key I found was put an extra crank in going for your grind. Going faster is so much easier than slow. Helps with balance and all that shit

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

7/1/2013 2:40 AM

Gump wrote:

Biggest key I found was put an extra crank in going for your grind. Going faster is so much easier than slow. Helps with ...more

yeah my friend was trying them slow when he first started feebles he couldnt keep balance but i found just going fast is way easier as well

|

-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

7/1/2013 3:15 AM

Just keep on doing them.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"