Related:
Create New Tag
chad88 chad88
6/11/2013 8:14 AM

how did you guys start barspins or how did you build up to doing a barspin also is it completly nessesary to have a pivital seat for them

tomdon tomdon
6/11/2013 8:19 AM

no you dont need a pivotal seat to barspin.people did barspins before the pivotal and theyll do them after. leanr to level out. then do half bars. then full bars. thats what i did

I'm on the vital legit list!

chad88 chad88
6/11/2013 8:27 AM
tomdon wrote:

no you dont need a pivotal ...more

then whats the purpose of a pivital

BMX_Forever BMX_Forever
6/11/2013 8:46 AM

Why would a Pivotal Seat help for Barspins? The Pivotal Seat is designed to be simpler than a Railed Seat, and to make Macneil money.

Four Four
6/11/2013 9:11 AM

The pivotal seat is there because railed seats fucking suck and it looks better/easier to use.

45 refs and counting check profile.

Soulrebelrastaman Soulrebelrastaman
6/11/2013 11:42 AM

If you haven't got access to a flyout take em to grass for the first few try's helps get over the fear a little, bars ain't that hard really plus they are gettin old and a little overrated.

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

andyferly andyferly
6/11/2013 11:49 AM

I took my wheels off, got on my bed and started throwing bars.
Not recommendable for you bed but it works.
Also when you're just waiting at a light or something throw your bars around, I do it all the time.
It seems like bull shit but it helps for muscle memory.

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

Soulrebelrastaman Soulrebelrastaman
6/11/2013 11:59 AM
andyferly wrote:

I took my wheels off, got ...more

My girlfriend would fucking destroy me if she came home an caught me doin that on our bed, lol

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

ImBrayden ImBrayden
6/11/2013 1:03 PM

Ever in Palmyra/Hershey/Lebanon? Hit me up - 717-439-2789

Straight-Edge

Hatebreeder Hatebreeder
6/11/2013 6:07 PM

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

MaximusBikes MaximusBikes
6/11/2013 9:36 PM

I made a house bike too, works for the idea of it, on a bike you must balance though, so pinching the seat becomes a much bigger factor. I learned manual bars, after learning on a house bike, then doing really rear heavy hop ones, then actually hopping higher and throwing the bars. i still dont have em dialed, got em at about 5 for 10 right now.

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

Xxohioanxx Xxohioanxx
6/11/2013 9:54 PM
chad88 wrote:

then whats the purpose of ...more

Photo

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

Broughton Broughton
6/12/2013 11:29 AM

Learn them flyout if you can. It gives you time to level out and throw.

Before I committed to full bars I did half bars all the time just to get the motion down by throw catch throw catch throw catch.

That's all it is. Throw, and catch. Put some headphone in, listen to some feel good happy music and just go for it. You have to be ready for barspins bevause if you aren't, they will kick your ass. Trust me.

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP