stem suggestions

Related:
Create New Tag

9/13/2011 3:36 PM

hey bros im looking for a new stem but im not sure wich...im lookin for a decently priced, light, and durable please and thank you

|

''''''\__/"""

Im an Og from johnson countyy

9/13/2011 3:48 PM

Budget? Check The Classifieds wink

|

9/13/2011 3:51 PM

redneck xlt, its $59.99 so its price is pretty average, its durable as fuck i know a bunch of people that have had theirs for years (one kid even got the one hes had for 2 years from a friend that had it for a few years and they both ride hard) , its not the lightest thing but its not the heaviest... i mean shit the stem's been around almost as long as me and alot of stems are designed after it haha

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

9/13/2011 4:15 PM

s&m race xlt-if you like top loads, two piece clamping areas, or both, get it

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

9/13/2011 4:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2011 1:26 PM

Fly

|

Cool story man!
Water Melon Check

Refs: Sire, 2283kdogg, Zerobig13, Ilovemybike22, BmxRida4lyfe

9/13/2011 4:58 PM

Do you have any preference on top-load versus front-load, or any reach preferences?
What is your budget?

|

9/13/2011 5:40 PM

Profile stems are really nice. I ride the Push and it's great!

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

9/13/2011 8:07 PM

my dusted purple profile acoustic 48mm, 1 month old 60$ shipped

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

9/13/2011 8:08 PM

verde cartel. super clean, and knee friendly ( no rear bolts ) cheap too

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/14/2011 2:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2011 2:50 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

redneck xlt, its $59.99 so its price is pretty average, its durable as fuck i know a bunch of people that have had theirs for years (one kid even got the one hes had for 2 years from a friend that had it for a few years and they both ride hard) , its not the lightest thing but its not the heaviest... i mean shit the stem's been around almost as long as me and alot of stems are designed after it haha

its light. but not as light comparing to other stems.

|

9/14/2011 2:48 AM

and what style bmx do you ride? park, street, trails?

|

9/14/2011 5:00 AM

Frontload > Topload, Subrosa Hold On is pretty amazing.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

9/14/2011 7:32 AM

Animal jjumpoff remix

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

9/14/2011 7:50 AM

sounds like you want every stem on the market. good luck.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

9/14/2011 7:53 AM

stem is a stem to me.....

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

9/14/2011 7:58 AM

future FBM wrote:

Forget that.
Reach on a stem matters so much to me.

|

9/14/2011 8:00 AM

future FBM wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Forget that.

ok my point is that if you find a 53mm reach you want then buy it, cuz i garunatee a 53mm stem of a different brand will workk exactly the same.

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

9/14/2011 8:10 AM

Topload:
S&M Challenger
Fit S4
Kink Bold TL

Frontload:
Fit DLR
Shadow Ravenger
Animal Jumpoff Remix

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/14/2011 8:19 AM

if it holds, its good. stem doesnt really matter. shadow conspiracy stems are good though. ive been riding mine for a while now and its doing just fine. havent had to move it or anything on hard falls and ive been riding a lot of resi lately so you know my bike is falling a lot.

|

9/14/2011 9:22 AM

future FBM wrote:

ok my point is that if you find a 53mm reach you want then buy it, cuz i garunatee a 53mm stem of a different brand will workk exactly the same.

Ok I see what your saying. My bad.

|

9/14/2011 9:23 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Forget that.

future FBM wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Ok I see what your saying. My bad.

no a problem i personally dont like front loads so i see what yoursaying

|

9/14/2011 1:22 PM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

and what style bmx do you ride? park, street, trails?

street/dirt

|

''''''\__/"""

9/14/2011 1:26 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Do you have any preference on top-load versus front-load, or any reach preferences?
What is your budget?

umm preferably front load and my budget is like 50-60 bucks no reach preference

|

''''''\__/"""

9/14/2011 4:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2011 4:42 PM

RuCkUs wrote:

umm preferably front load and my budget is like 50-60 bucks no reach preference

I say Redneck XLT.
The original Redneck stem came out a really long time ago and EVERYONE used to ride it.
After that they had the Redneck LT, which I actually used to ride and it never failed. I then passed it down to one of my best friends who rode it for a few years. He quit riding but it's still on his bike.
Now they have the Redneck XLT which has been out for a few years and two of my best friends have it and love it, so the Redneck design has been trusted for a long time....over a decade for sure (I think around 2 decades).

|

9/14/2011 7:06 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

I say Redneck XLT.
The original Redneck stem came out a really long time ago and EVERYONE used to ride it.
After that they had the Redneck LT, which I actually used to ride and it never failed. I then passed it down to one of my best friends who rode it for a few years. He quit riding but it's still on his bike.
Now they have the Redneck XLT which has been out for a few years and two of my best friends have it and love it, so the Redneck design has been trusted for a long time....over a decade for sure (I think around 2 decades).

This, I ran one for 2 years and just recently retired it due to me getting a free OG bottleneck. I have a redneck xlt in camo if you are intererested

|

9/14/2011 7:14 PM

Odyssey V3 I have it in gold. Looks sweet and hasnt slipped on me once!

|

Erry'day

9/14/2011 8:54 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

its light. but not as light comparing to other stems.

... dude i said that in the post haha "its not the lightest thing but its not the heaviest."

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

9/15/2011 12:02 PM

Just find a used one, I bought a shadow strike stem for 15 of some dude cause he didn't know better.

|

9/15/2011 12:12 PM

fit dlt

|

9/15/2011 12:25 PM

primo aneylator

|

BIKE CHECK FOR AMANDA!!!!!
united beacon frame is legit.