stem tightening question?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/17/2010 4:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:22 AM

Never had this problem with a stem before! But I got this Eclat Hannibal stem, I greased the bolts tightened the two bolts diagonolly first then the other two were tighened diagonlly last. Now when i push up againt the bars they dont move just flex a little. Does that sound normal? Never noticed that before with other previous stems I had S&M Redneck/Fit DLR stem(best stem ever)!

|

1/17/2010 4:12 PM

sounds gay

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/17/2010 4:18 PM

HyPhy wrote:

sounds gay

yeah, it's fucking gay, any other thoughts.....

|

1/17/2010 4:21 PM

your bars are flexing?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/17/2010 4:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2010 4:25 PM

if you own a dlr and its "the best stem ever" why the fuck did you buy a new eclat? wtfs the point.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/17/2010 4:33 PM

carjakester wrote:

your bars are flexing?

yeah when i push against the bars where the stem clamps the bars they flex a little like they wnt to move foward but they dont.

|

1/17/2010 4:36 PM

HyPhy wrote:

if you own a dlr and its "the best stem ever" why the fuck did you buy a new eclat? wtfs the point.

Because I wanted to try the eclats out. If u going to talk shit man go to some other thread.

|

1/17/2010 4:37 PM

HyPhy wrote:

Tennazee wrote:

Because I wanted to try the eclats out. If u going to talk shit man go to some other thread.

if you're gonna get any dumber please leave

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

1/17/2010 4:40 PM

HyPhy wrote:

Tennazee wrote:

sunday color. wrote:

wow, must be nice to have momma just buy you new stems all the time cause you wanna "try em out". do you even ride tennazee or just build bikes?

|

1/17/2010 5:14 PM

I have a job my mom doesn't buy shit man sometimes i have the money to buy new parts, I fucking ride man that how noticed the flex u fucking jarhead!

|

1/17/2010 5:16 PM

if they're not moving than maybe its your bars

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/17/2010 5:24 PM

carjakester wrote:

if they're not moving than maybe its your bars

yeah, idk they're odyssey space bars, the stem is tightened correctly.

|

1/17/2010 5:32 PM

Tennazee wrote:

I have a job my mom doesn't buy shit man sometimes i have the money to buy new parts, I fucking ride man that how noticed the flex u fucking jarhead!

you call me a fucking jarhead like it's a bad thing to be a Marine. you're a fucking joke. by the way talking down upon the USMC isn't going to make you any friends here, you fucking bitch.

|

1/17/2010 5:46 PM

Tennazee wrote:

he's not a Marine yet, and jarhead isnt an insult dumbass... it's what we're called.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

1/17/2010 5:58 PM

Tennazee wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

he's not a Marine yet, and jarhead isnt an insult dumbass... it's what we're called.

fucking lingerers man!

|

1/17/2010 6:00 PM

wait you guys are Marines?

|

Love Life,Ride BMX The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends
If your not living on the Edge , your taking up too much space!!

1/17/2010 6:02 PM

freeagent72 wrote:

no... i am a Marine

he may or may not become one in the near future.

|

1/17/2010 6:02 PM

freeagent72 wrote:

I ship in 2 months on an infantry contract, RIDE is a Marine.

|

1/17/2010 6:03 PM

Tennazee wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

Yeah, u guys test dummies right? getting sent to the hostile areas first.

|

1/17/2010 6:05 PM

Tennazee wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

Tennazee wrote:

I wouldn't call Marines test dummies... they are the tip of the spear, if thats what you mean.

|

1/17/2010 6:10 PM

freeagent72 wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

your in fl so your going to paris island right?
my bro is an infantryman at pendleton

|

1/17/2010 6:12 PM

freeagent72 wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

freeagent72 wrote:

your in fl so your going to paris island right?
my bro is an infantryman at pendleton

that is correct

|

1/17/2010 6:13 PM

cool cool. best of luck to you man.
ill be in outa college. maybe by then our president wont be trash

|

1/17/2010 6:17 PM

Tennazee wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

Tennazee wrote:

you're an idiot... we're an invading and fighting force, its in our nature. the army occupys. not the Marines. Notice once Iraq stabilized we pulled out and started fighting in Afghanistan. There hasnt been a Marine infantry unit in Iraq in like 6-7 months.

STFU until you have a clue about what the hell you are talking about. Little shits like you are the problem with our country today. Hating on the military makes you a dumbass, you wouldnt be able to sit on your computer right now if it werent for people like myself who have put our lives in extreme danger for our country.

Just gtfo

|

1/17/2010 7:03 PM

tighten down the stem before u tighten the allens on the side.. im not sure if thats the same for eclat, cus i dont know eclat, but ive been down that road before.

|

when im on my bike, none of life's bullshit phazes me. my mind is free
sub to me on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/devonisadirtygirl?feature=mhum
follow me on twitter and ill follow back! @thedevonrussell

1/17/2010 7:06 PM

Tennazee wrote:

sunday color. wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

wow, must be nice to have momma just buy you new stems all the time cause you wanna "try em out". do you even ride tennazee or just build bikes?

I like you more and more everyday (No homo)

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

1/17/2010 7:10 PM

Tennazee wrote:

im not a marine but

you are a fucking idiot

insulting the people that fight for us

i really really really hope you get molested in an alley then you get your stomach cut open and the molester pisses in it then ties you to a tree so the wolves can get you

FUCK YOU.

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

1/17/2010 7:11 PM

sunday color. wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

Easternbiker93 wrote:

I like you more and more everyday (No homo)

MOTHERFUCKIN POPSICLES BITCH!

|

1/17/2010 7:11 PM

ohh and quit riding because youre a piece of shit

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

1/17/2010 7:12 PM

thats weird nothing like this happened with my eclat stem. i tightened mine the same way as you to.

|