what the hell is this headset?!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/26/2014 11:56 PM

so Im going to install a g3 gyro kit, on my standard headtube frame, now my problem is that all aftermarket forks are expensive, and intergrated...

So If a Mechanik STI can be used with my current forks, so i dont have to drop some bank on new ones till they break.... then I'll only have to hammer the bearing cups out ONCE and be done with it all...
but after taking it apart again and looking at it.... It looks like sealed bearings... I cant take them out, but it looks like their sealed?! I dont know you guys tell me what the hell ive got.
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

12/27/2014 12:03 AM

Mine works fine just put on the new crown race you idiot

|

13 years old

12/27/2014 12:12 AM

Krooked wrote:

Mine works fine just put on the new crown race you idiot

Thanks, sorry I asked for help, Ya jerk...

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

12/27/2014 3:46 AM

They look sealed... I don't have my glasses so it's hard to tell..put it back together and if it feels tight ans sterrig is good. Your good

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

12/27/2014 7:40 AM

Need a new frame

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

12/27/2014 8:05 AM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

They look sealed... I don't have my glasses so it's hard to tell..put it back together and if it feels tight ans sterrig is ...more

Thank you at least theirs one person who i know I can ask on this damn board for some help and not get crap back... thanks brian!

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

12/27/2014 10:56 AM

Yes they are sealed.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/4/2015 6:13 PM

Yeah those are sealed for sure they look identical to my fit berrings just I have red dust covers

|

Wether you ride a fit, we the people, or whatever we all enjoy one thing and that is bmx and no matter your age or type/brand of bike we should all just enjoy it.

1/4/2015 8:00 PM

Definitely a neat looking headset. And sealed.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.