place signature here.

5/21/2009 4:41 PM

ive got like 6 on my bike

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

5/21/2009 4:41 PM

i have an ody sticker on my downtube

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

5/21/2009 4:43 PM

i have an underarmour on the right side and an empire on the left, and a gold animal on the left side of my forks

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/21/2009 4:44 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

i have an underarmour on the right side and an empire on the left, and a gold animal on the left side of my forks

my gold animal one...
that i sent you!

|

5/21/2009 4:45 PM

i got a bunch on my helmet haha
i dont really put any on my bike, but i leave the ones that are on the parts when i buy em
i do put stickers on a something when i find a sweet street spot haha

|

Stay Fit? More like Leave Fit!

5/21/2009 4:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 7:50 PM

ReaperBMX wrote:

i dont really put any on my bike, but i leave the ones that are on the parts when i buy em

good idea

ressler - yeah boo

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/21/2009 4:46 PM

ReaperBMX wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

good idea

ressler - yeah boo

yeah. it doesnt make helmets look as dorky if you HAVE to wear them. thats what i do

|

place signature here.

5/21/2009 4:49 PM

haha i got some on my helmet too
oh and the awesome spacebar sticker, because i have odyssey spacebars lol

|

5/21/2009 4:58 PM

i have 4 sticker from eastern for cranks rub and alittle accent

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

5/21/2009 5:00 PM

i have a few

|

why FLY when you can RIDE?

SAVE A TREE, RIDE A BIKE!
START A NEW TREND AND WEAR A HELMET!!!!!!!!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

☻/
/▌
/ \ http://www.youtube.com/user/Balleristic31

5/21/2009 5:05 PM

well if it's a rainbow sticker, chances are that it was originally designed and distributed by some organization that supports gay pride, in which case, yes, it would be gay.

on the other hand, artist such as duchamp (with his famous ".mutt" urinal as found art)have always felt that images can be reassigned new meanings if the artistic will doing it is strong enough. in such a case you could take that fucking little rainbow sticker and make it mean that as a concerned member of the bmx community is deeply entranced with light refraction, you simply like rainbows.

|

i live vicariously through myself. I once had an awkward moment... just to see what it's like...

5/21/2009 5:27 PM

i usuallyt run none if i can. like not even part stickers but sometimes i dont have a choice

|

5/21/2009 11:00 PM

i just have one, a fitbikeco sticker in purple

|

5/21/2009 11:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 7:50 PM

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

5/22/2009 1:48 AM

I dont have much but im trying to get some. there def not gay, they give your bike the look that you want. i geuss thats the same as a set up, ohwell, stickers are cool, depending on what brand the sticker is

|

5/22/2009 4:38 AM

Some stickers look gay. I have a few that look alright though. I've got an etnies and a dans comp sticker on my bike. Looks pretty nice :D

|

nou

5/22/2009 4:55 AM

I run 2 albes stickers. One on the forks (looks great in B-spin pics) and one on the downtube. I only have them because I support my local shop and they take care of me.

|

5/22/2009 5:05 AM

i have all my dk kvant stickers on.i dont take the stickers off mine cuz you get a bunch of people wondering what kind of bike you got when they could just look at your stickers and they would know it gets anoyying

|

5/22/2009 6:39 AM

animal sticker on the downtube near the cranks...empire sticker on left side of my bars running down...that's it...none on the helmet

|

titties and beer > everything

5/22/2009 7:22 AM

who cares?

|

i live vicariously through myself. I once had an awkward moment... just to see what it's like...

5/22/2009 7:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 7:51 PM

go ga wrote:

who cares?

who cares? then why do you post a long ass paragraph yesterday talking about gay pride and the color of rainbows?! lol

i just needed one simple answer...and you give me this:

well if it's a rainbow sticker, chances are that it was originally designed and distributed by some organization that supports gay pride, in which case, yes, it would be gay.

on the other hand, artist such as duchamp (with his famous ".mutt" urinal as found art)have always felt that images can be reassigned new meanings if the artistic will doing it is strong enough. in such a c...

|

place signature here.

5/22/2009 7:40 AM

i've only got one sticker on my bike and it's on the steerer tube since i've got an eastern with the cutout headtube i wanted something to be on there.

i've got an eastern one on my helmet and a sticker i have to rock for my sponsor on my helmet too. i just really dont like the look of stickers on a bike.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

5/22/2009 7:44 AM

sticker are only gay if they have sex with other stickers of the same sticker-gender.

|

5/22/2009 7:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/22/2009 7:58 AM

and its not just one "simple answer" you're looking for, ya know. the whole of your existence rides on this.... on whether we as bmx going peeps will or will not put stickers on our bikes.

the question you raised will have deeper reprocussions than you ouldve ever imagined.

people are starting to think about now.

riders are now taking sides.

each camp is asking for the blood of the other.

pro-sticker riders are hate-criming sticker opponents out on the streets, finding their homes and raping their mothers and sisters, and yess... even their pet parrotkets.

and visa-versa.

it so sad.

why did it have to come to this?

|

5/22/2009 8:51 AM

Stickers pollute a bike. Clean and simple is what I want.

|

Yes, I really live in Wyoming.