still gets me hyped

Related:
Create New Tag

8/4/2009 9:21 PM

http://www.vitalbmx.com/videos/features/EMan-and-Boy-Video,8073/EMan-and-Boy-Street-Video,1028/Losey,112

even tho its 2 years old it still gets me ready to ride..


P.S. this is a legit link no bullshit

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

8/4/2009 9:23 PM

i love watchin them ride

you see the cardinal edit?

|

+1

8/4/2009 9:24 PM

P dubb wrote:

i love watchin them ride

you see the cardinal edit?

ya they both ride sick as hell... and no i didnt

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

8/4/2009 9:24 PM

sick and your last link opened up 500 pages on my computer

|

Sun City bikes Pro team

8/4/2009 9:25 PM

S&M rider wrote:

sick and your last link opened up 500 pages on my computer

500? thats all


guess i gotta work on it

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

8/4/2009 9:26 PM

2funny4u wrote:

500? thats all


guess i gotta work on it

fuck that i cant trust you anymore

|

Sun City bikes Pro team

8/4/2009 9:26 PM

haha dope vid but song the song annoys the fuck outta me

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: Dean rides bikes

8/4/2009 9:29 PM

2funny4u wrote:

ya they both ride sick as hell... and no i didnt

double p got down

http://thecomeupbmx.net/videos/cardinal-web-video

|

+1

8/4/2009 9:31 PM

S&M rider wrote:

fuck that i cant trust you anymore

haha nah dude dont trip... i could really fuck someones comp u but thats shady

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

8/4/2009 9:31 PM

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

8/4/2009 9:32 PM

2funny4u wrote:

500? thats all


guess i gotta work on it

S&M rider wrote:

fuck that i cant trust you anymore

2funny4u wrote:

haha nah dude dont trip... i could really fuck someones comp u but thats shady

ya it is.... how do you do it?

|

Sun City bikes Pro team

8/4/2009 9:32 PM

I wish I was that smooth that isnt something you can learn its natural haha

|

8/4/2009 9:34 PM

2funny4u wrote:

ya they both ride sick as hell... and no i didnt

2funny4u wrote:

bout to watch it

imma be like boy watch


go from scerbos to big bars.. and four pegs to two

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

8/4/2009 9:37 PM

S&M rider wrote:

ya it is.... how do you do it?

when you work at a hospitial the IT guys are a blast to be around when they are bored

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

8/4/2009 9:37 PM

2funny4u wrote:

imma be like boy watch


go from scerbos to big bars.. and four pegs to two

the trendyness is taking over

|

FREEFLOW
"Nigga imma fuck yo dog up !"-chase

8/4/2009 9:38 PM

motofreak2772 wrote:

I wish I was that smooth that isnt something you can learn its natural haha

nah dude.. dont try to have some elses style.. you just go with things.. i use to watch the old edwin vids and try to copy him.. it didnt work... i have a chase winding style right now

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

8/4/2009 9:39 PM

rcracer951 wrote:

the trendyness is taking over

haha imma take off two pegs now !

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

8/4/2009 9:39 PM

there handlebars are really small, what the poiint of that?

|

8/4/2009 9:41 PM

2funny4u wrote:

imma be like boy watch


go from scerbos to big bars.. and four pegs to two

rcracer951 wrote:

the trendyness is taking over

2funny4u wrote:

haha imma take off two pegs now !

ill take em
i have a homo ramp peg that rotates and a brick of a shadow peg

|

FREEFLOW
"Nigga imma fuck yo dog up !"-chase

8/4/2009 9:42 PM

mckell wrote:

there handlebars are really small, what the poiint of that?

cuz they hood

|

FREEFLOW
"Nigga imma fuck yo dog up !"-chase

8/4/2009 9:43 PM

mckell wrote:

there handlebars are really small, what the poiint of that?

its comfortable ?


imma start asking people why they have big bars?

a few ago small bars were all the rage now its the bigger the better


and 25 isnt small

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

8/4/2009 9:43 PM

rcracer951 wrote:

ill take em
i have a homo ramp peg that rotates and a brick of a shadow peg

nah cause after a week imma cry cause i only have two

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

8/4/2009 9:46 PM

2funny4u wrote:

its comfortable ?


imma start asking people why they have big bars?

a few ago small bars were all the rage now its the ...more

why do they puts there hands so close together?

|

8/4/2009 9:52 PM

mckell wrote:

why do they puts there hands so close together?

comfort

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

8/4/2009 10:03 PM

haha they didnt grind on their right side the whole time whats the point of 4 pegs then

|

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/4/2009 10:20 PM

JCWpp88 wrote:

haha they didnt grind on their right side the whole time whats the point of 4 pegs then

that sentence makes no sense.. so if you have 4 pegs you have to use them the whole time ?

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

8/4/2009 10:39 PM

I'm getting scerbos haha
Kinda got tired of wide bars..

|

<insert signature here>

8/4/2009 10:46 PM

iBike wrote:

I'm getting scerbos haha
Kinda got tired of wide bars..

ive been on them for hours and im tired of them

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

8/4/2009 10:47 PM

lol at first i got tired of small bars, then got tired of big bars, then switched back, then switched to big bars, now im switching back

|

<insert signature here>

8/4/2009 10:49 PM

iBike wrote:

lol at first i got tired of small bars, then got tired of big bars, then switched back, then switched to big bars, now im ...more

shame... plus im too hood for big bars...

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me