still stuck on which bike to get

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2008 10:28 PM

well in about a week i will be ordering a new complete bike...im still stuck on what to get. verde has some nice ones, kinks look good, fbms look good. I just dont know..id like to get a bike with a chrome rear rim so i can have good brakes, and id like it to be under 28 lbs. Its just killin me on what to get, i wish i could see them in person and ride on them..but that aint goin to happen. Anyone got any input.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

09 Kink Transition...yes...i ride a tranny.

Im the CLIT commander of the sexy army.

8/26/2008 10:31 PM

kink apex is set up to ride for a long time
its real close to alot of setups now adays with badger bars and odyssey forks just my opinion though

|

I Found The Lost Dutchman

8/26/2008 10:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2008 10:33 PM

ya ive been lookin at the apex...looks hella nice. but also 700 bucks haha...i could do it right the first time i guees...but still..this financial aid money needs to last.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

8/26/2008 10:34 PM

yeah and supposaly the geometry is the same as the lost dutchman so you can base it off of that
i love my dutchman its super comfy just really simple not fancy doodads or low slung short rearend crap

|

8/26/2008 10:35 PM

dont get verdes
brake mounts are on the chainstays shitty

|

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/26/2008 10:37 PM

http://www.danscomp.com/101514.php?cat=BIKES thats on the seatstay...and looks good and cheaper then the apex

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

8/26/2008 10:39 PM

blacklabel12391 wrote:

yeah and supposaly the geometry is the same as the lost dutchman so you can base it off of that
i love my dutchman its super comfy just really simple not fancy doodads or low slung short rearend crap

ya..short rear ends..like my friends S3..i treid manualing it and just loop out all the time. but mine is so long i cant even pull it up easy half the time when trying. My bike aint really comfy..tt is to short, its heavy. and its just a pile.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

8/26/2008 10:41 PM

oh well i mean theres like what like a .15 inch difference in rearends from aitken to dutchie so it wont be tooo bad but i mean that .15 can make a huge difference

|

8/26/2008 10:43 PM

ya..idk..i got a while to figure it out. but i got to get to bed...830 class in the morning...but there are a lot of hotties in it! haha...thanks for the input guys.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

8/26/2008 10:43 PM

haha

|

8/26/2008 10:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:11 PM

|

The things you own, end up owning you... -Tyler Durden, Fight Club

8/26/2008 11:30 PM

kink apex worked good for me

|

i mak it snow i make it snow imake it snow on them hoes

8/26/2008 11:31 PM

so was fit

|

i mak it snow i make it snow imake it snow on them hoes

8/27/2008 1:53 AM

fbm merauder
kink apex or transition r good
but new fits r overpriced

|

8/27/2008 1:56 AM

blacklabel12391 wrote:

kink apex is set up to ride for a long time
its real close to alot of setups now adays with badger bars and odyssey forks just my opinion though

my friend chad bend the spindle on his apex doing a 180 with about a 1ft drop ... theres a pic on bmx forums .com

|

(\__/) CRACKA!!!!
(='.'=)
(")_(")

8/27/2008 7:35 AM

would u guy say the fit prk 3 bike is overpriced? it dont seem to bad for whats on it. I like the 14mm front axle..im a big guy and come down hard on grinds and stalls alot. My 14mm rear is bent a bit as it is on my bike haha. I wonder how much it weighs...is it basicly the aitken frame, or is it a cheap made pile.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

8/27/2008 7:50 AM

anyone know if the verde spectrum is good..id asume it is. It seems like everyone and there mom has a Kink or a Fit. And that verde is 26.7 lbs....light basterd.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

8/27/2008 9:11 AM

how much ya got to play with ? . . . the stolen cheater is good one. my brother knows a kid with one and rode it. he said its a daym easy bike to throw around. i know its costly but you pay for quality i guess. anyway man just my 2 cents. good luck

|

(\__/)
(='.'=) -----( the world will be mine HA HA HA !!!)
(")_(")

Bike Barn on Bay Area in Clear Lake . . . racist assholes !!! ooo dont go there.

8/27/2008 9:41 AM

I can pretty well buy whatever bike i want at the moment. I just dont want to get nothing to expensive. My knees are already fucked up and if i have to quit due to them i dont want no insanly expensive bike sitting around. Plus i ride my bike to class to, i keep it locked up on the rack and theres to many people around for someone to steal it, but still.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")