stln mob cranks

Related:
Create New Tag

10/26/2013 11:52 AM

So I have seen multiple reviews on them, both good and bad, these cranks fit my price range. I ride park only, and dont ride too hard. So should I or not. I know my other options and will observe them but all I want to know is if these cranks fit my needs. I dont need thunderbolt cranks or cult os cranks.

|

10/26/2013 11:58 AM

They would probably do you good, but i would check out the cranks at veinbmx.com

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/26/2013 12:59 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

They would probably do you good, but i would check out the cranks at veinbmx.com

i love vein but they're failing..been like 8 months an they still haven't restocked

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

10/26/2013 3:13 PM

I'm currently on them because I needed cranks and was flat broke, so a local dude hooked it up. They are solid and I definatly can dig em. That said, I personally wouldn't buy them if I was going to buy new cranks. Try searching the used market, because if you have cash and have time, you'll certainly find something better.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

10/26/2013 3:19 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Nawww, those cranks are either out of my price range. Or no way in hell I would trust em. Mob's, here I come!

|

10/26/2013 3:51 PM

Why are you getting new cranks tho?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/26/2013 4:09 PM

We'll to bad odyssey cranks and os sprocket http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1238759/ or these their amazing http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1331650/

|

Bang Bang bmx

10/26/2013 6:21 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

Nawww, those cranks are either out of my price range. Or no way in hell I would trust em. Mob's, here I come!

Well the ezra geists are nicer and are probably about the same price as the stolens with shipping

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/26/2013 6:25 PM

Mobs are just re branded stock cranks, but they dont seem to be a bad stock part either. The used market can have some amazing deals try ebay.

|

10/26/2013 6:55 PM

I would get Mission Process as for a budget crank.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/26/2013 7:24 PM

you get what you pay for.

|

10/27/2013 3:57 PM

for $60 you could easily find something in the used market, try the for sale section on here or ask around town.

If I still had my Akimbo cranks I'd sell em to you

|

10/27/2013 4:52 PM

What are redline monster v2 cranks like, found some for 70 dollars.

|

10/27/2013 4:55 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

What are redline monster v2 cranks like, found some for 70 dollars.

hurry up and buy hatebreeder has some demolition cranks for sale buy them. (on the for sale part of the forum)

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/27/2013 10:03 PM

Id say go with mobs, i run them and i am pretty hard on them and never have problems. i traded my fit/1664 cranks. For a set of them plus some cash and ive been happy with them. i find they're angled outwards more so they actually help prevent ankle bite which is a big problem for me . they also hold up to a lot of crank slides so they must be decently tough

|